or Connect

Posts by tsunamiboy85

Great pair of jeans, just a tad too tight for me. Artist Denim Slim Straight 31/35, unsoaked and tried on only twice. Great denim, #40400 natural indigo 50/50 sugarcane/cotton material (used in Sugarcane's Hawaii natural indigo version. Laurel buttons, hidden rivets, peek-a-boo coin pocket, half-lined back pockets, hickory stripes left and right pockets, the works. Measurements (inches): waist: 30 inseam: 35 front rise: 10.75 back rise: 14.5 thigh: 11.25 knee:...
Fullcount #1614 raw and unsoaked, 31x34. Low rise, straight cut, 100% Zimb. cotton. Still with the tab and the Fullcount arcs. These should shrink around 1-1.5 inches in the waist, around 2 in the inseam and 0.5 all around in a hot soak. Measurements (in inches and BiG style): W: 36 (seems huge for a 31, but these are quite low-rised, and fit me, a 31 in Denime XX type and 32 in Eternal 811s just fine. Would shrink to probably a 35, or 34.5) Front rise: 9.5 Back Rise:...
Fullcounts and Artist Denim for sale here. Open to offers, and trades with Sammies, Momotaros, SDAs!
Bump and price drop! Open to reasonable offers as well. Buy my jeans!!!
Bump and price drop! Fullcount drop to USD 270 plus shipping from Singapore. Please buy them, someone!
For sale are a pair of Fullcount #1614 raw and unsoaked, 31x34. Low rise, straight cut, 100% Zimb. cotton. Still with the tab and the Fullcount arcs. These should shrink around 1-1.5 inches in the waist, around 2 in the inseam and 0.5 all around. Measurements (in inches and BiG style): W: 36 (seems huge for a 31, but these are quite low-rised, and would shrink to probably a 35, or 34.5) Front rise: 9.5 Back Rise: 13 Thigh: 11.75 Knee: 9.75 Leg Opening: 9.25 Inseam:...
^ thanks IIIrd Icon for the tips. 31x35.5 are raw measurements, I have yet to soak these. Also, I realize that this denim is rather, in your words, pilant, but this is not the '47 fit but a slim fit. So I worry about how much stretch I could get. Just more info for people who are looking.
Hi guys. I have a pair of Artist Denim Slim Straight in #1 denim, size 31x35.5. Measurements can be given upon request but generally the size chart on the site is rather accurate. They come with quite a few bells and whistles such as peekaboo coin pocket, half-lined back pockets, and lovely #4 pocket bags, not forgetting that this denim is the 50/50 cotton sugarcane denim, dyed with natural indigo, the 40400 denim. The lower leg is perfect for me, but the top block is...
Just an interest check. Would anyone be interested in a pair of slightly used first generation ROYs (before Roy took a hiatus and subsequently starting selling at Self Edge)? I would say about 7.5/10 condition, but they have a bit of weird horizontal and vertical creases/fading from a hot wash. Not exactly a deal-breaker in my books. :P Looking for slim Momotaros or SDAs, and most likely will be willing to top up cash depending on condition. My ROYs are a size 32 but...
Hey man... Free bump! And are the prices on the D+D jeans for real? If so, really interested! Will send a pm soon.