or Connect

Posts by Zeemon

dark city
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maison-Martin-Margiela-Cotton-Poplin-Shirt-White-size-48-/261350569300?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item3cd9b53554 wtf this retailed around 200euros i think and it's just a white shirt (this is tresbiens ebay account)
is the carpet attached to the sweater (first pic) ?
Price incl worldwide shipping with tracking grey trousers made from 84% cotton 16% ployamid unworn, new with tags waist is 44cm
Price includes worldwide shipping with tracking Balenciaga sneakers that glow in the dark if they have been put under natural or artificial light (phosphorescence) made in italy worn 4 times very good condition comes with box and dust bags size EU45
Price includes worldwide shipping with tracking Jil Sander wool knit from the last season which Raf Simons designed for this brand the body is made from wool, the bib is made from polyester retail was about 700USD worn 4 times, like new pit to pit is 51cm length is 67cm made in italy has only been put on a hanger for the photo has been stored in the original plastic bag comes with this bag and tags
undercover f/w 2013
they do it after they finished an apprenticeshipyes they travel around for 3 years and a day, during this time they are not allowed to return to their hometown.during this time, they also stay at a place for week or a few months to work and they travel to the next place
occasionally you still see the carpenters who travel around here they usually look like this:
I bought 2 pairs of the same trousers from COS 2011/12 they are made from a heavy cotton fabric, with 5% "metallized fibers" i have worn 1 pair of them about 300-350 times, 2 weeks ago the lining of a front pocket where i always put my keys in developed a hole. and today they had a crotch blowout, i'm gonna retire them and start wearing the second pair. this was pretty much the first times i wore till it disintegrated. 3-4 years ago i tried raw denim, but i never found...