or Connect

Posts by Zeemon

my favorite collection so far although i only like the white coats, the beige coats and the printed sweatshirts and the printed suitcases
the shoes look pretty deformed, but i liked a lot of the clohting actually
did you guys notice that milan fashion has started, london is already over
euro mrporter 70% sale etro swimshorts burberry london pants pierre hardy reflective hightops
price incl. worldwide shipping with tracking i'm in germany, shipping takes 6-11 days very rare velcro highs from the SS2009 collection. retail was about 1000USD they are from canvas with black stitches that create a fade effect worn 12-15 times made in italy comes with box size EU45
price incl. worldwide shipping with tracking shipping takes 6-11 days i'm in germany new/ unworn without tags size 4, but fits very small, waist is 40cm retail was +400 euro •100% Cotton Gabardine Construction •Snap Closure Cuff Vents •Adjustable Rear Cinch •Pop Stud Closure Fly •Woven Gamme Bleu Logo •Striped Oxford Cotton Lining and Seam Tape •Moncler Tricolor Locker Loop
---
best buys: Undercover Joy Division FW09 Hoodie SS13: DVN shorts and vest close miss: Moncler GB SS12 shorts, too slim best beater buy: HUGO (Boss) hoodie still going strong: Raf SS10 pants, SS11 Rafstros and Velcro highs, COS FW11 wool jacket bad purchases: Pigalle sweatpants (they are printed fruit of the loom sweatpants) for 2014: there is some stuff on sale at mrporter right now which i might get when it hits 70% in 1-2 weeks
-
i ordered on 24ththey send a shipping confirmation on 28thi checked tracking yesterday, the already shipped it on the 24thi will recieve it tomorrow