or Connect

Posts by Zeemon

hii received my order (raf velcros for 249AUD) = 162euro 2 weeks ago, and paid 95euro customs, vat etc., that's almost 60%i have almost no experience with ordering outside of the the EU and i expected much less, but they filled out the customs form correctlyVAT in germany is 19%
the1nonlyfman i have a hugo boss jacket similar to this it's the same season and probably same fabric composition is 70% wool, 20% polyamid, 10% cashmere, lining is viscose it's made in ukraine
i received the reflective pierre hardy hightops today i took a photo with flash in a dark room
you should ask this question in the "classic menswear" section of styleforum. as far as i know they have a thread were they post to identify makers
my favorite collection so far although i only like the white coats, the beige coats and the printed sweatshirts and the printed suitcases
the shoes look pretty deformed, but i liked a lot of the clohting actually
did you guys notice that milan fashion has started, london is already over
euro mrporter 70% sale etro swimshorts burberry london pants pierre hardy reflective hightops
price incl. worldwide shipping with tracking i'm in germany, shipping takes 6-11 days very rare velcro highs from the SS2009 collection. retail was about 1000USD they are from canvas with black stitches that create a fade effect worn 12-15 times made in italy comes with box size EU45