or Connect

Posts by Mesta

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol I thought this was a Fred Perry store so I never went near it. It has a decent range of choices for denim (lots and lots of n&f (even shirts and crewnecks) and nudie + acne, cheap monday, diesel etc). Ranging from 125$ for n&f to 300$.
TNT released their lookbook for f/w http://www.tntfashion.ca/download/TNTBook_hi4.pdf
too bad it's L
Quote: Originally Posted by Max Biggavel Appartement Deux is my favorite store, everything else sucks pretty much Is that the store with perry, woodwood and acne near the peel station? It's really small
This thread would also be cool to post sales or deals you see in montreal =)
Thanks for the post! Les etoffes - sns herning, robert geller, dunderdon, rag & bone Simons has lots of things : lindeberg, yahmamoto, y3, barret, PS, dsquared, givenchy, diesel etc Influence u - nudie, acne, diesel I should hit tnt soon so i might update that. You forgot ssense ! (90 saint paul ouest)(in renovations for the moment) Also, you could add the online shop of the retailers? that would be cool...
Quote: Originally Posted by gwydion Check U&I on Saint Laurent. They stock RWs. Seems like we've had an influx of montreal members. Probably should take all this to a new thread That wouldn't be a bad idea, i'm sure a central thread for montreal with every cool store is a good idea gwydion you're on it? :P les etoffes, u&i, influence u, am68, three monkeys, tnt, boutique duo, rooney..
les etoffes is nice yes, lots of nice knits for the moment (and new n&f line), never went to rooney tho! Thanks for the RW tips. I tried the 8 and it was fine so i guess online wouldnt be that bad..
lol halis we'r planning on having the same sick look then :P How much are the RW at UO? (thought it was you who told me that... where do you plan to buy your RW and for how much?) I went to Neon today and they had them for 337... Didnt go to UO since men and shoes are in st-cath. I plan to go to les etoffes soon to try the 14% merino wool and see the cardigans + hoodies
I don't remember seing krane on the shelves but lots of sns, r&b, dunderdon and monitaly as far as I can remember. I'll prolly hit up the store again this week, most likely tomorrow or thursday, I'll let you know!