or Connect

Posts by Mesta

u & i uploaded their site! Simons laval has sns and scotch and soda, havent seen these two brands in the peel one.
lol I tried 3 items and none applied.. (one on sale, two pair of shoes (none of which were new arrivals)). When do they open their store anyways? thought it was early september.
yea I've been watching the sales for more than a month and never saw a single interesting event for men. What did you do in BTR? (you could answer in pm )
beyond the rack is doing a sample sale in montreal, up to 85% on >100 brands, Where: The Montreal Warehouse 364 Isabey, Saint-Laurent Quebec, Canada H4T 1W1 View map When: Friday, October 22, from noon to 9 pm Saturday, October 23, from 10 am to 5 pm Sunday, October 24, from noon to 5 pm A bit far from the city (close to TRUDEAU)... dunno if i'll be lazy.
Do you guys would be happy with a french only clothes store in Montreal? Mfg, kitsune, bleu de paname, de fursac, la durance etc... Would be a e-shop too.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Still tastes ok, but definitely past its prime. Heh my parents bought that same bottle when my bro was born, still in the cave They bought a chateau beychevelle (st-julien) for mine !
I saw some APC in holt a month ago. I guess it was the last pairs.
You'd be surprised how many rich people there is in the city :P But Simons usually sells everything on their sales.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 +1. Woah woah woah, what's this? I think this jacket has patches (not sure about the term) behind sleeves.