or Connect

Posts by Mesta

Quote: Originally Posted by Mesta I need advice, I've been wearing almost every day a pair of broken twill for 9 months now without washing it or soaking it. Either i lost weight (which i didnt, but I swam a lot the past months) or the pair started to stretch way too much. The fit is getting bad Do you think it would be a good time to wash it? How to wash it so it actually shrinks a lot? anyone?
I need advice, I've been wearing almost every day a pair of broken twill for 9 months now without washing it or soaking it. Either i lost weight (which i didnt, but I swam a lot the past months) or the pair started to stretch way too much. The fit is getting bad Do you think it would be a good time to wash it? How to wash it so it actually shrinks a lot?
I went to check it. Lanvin, mcq, jacobs, JW, CDG and thats about it. Some ysl accessories + (lanvin sneakers) Two racks for women lolz (not that I care) Cold staff and poorly dressed tbh. No pricetag Bit disappointed. Went to finally check rooney after and it made me happier!
Ssense opened in old montreal. I'll go check that out when I can. The SSENSE Boutique is located at 90 St-Paul West. Boutique Hours: Monday to Wednesday 10am to 6pm Thursday to Friday 10am to 9pm Saturday 10am to 5pm Sunday 12pm to 5pm
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Can't you just substitute it for rum? Honestly, I've never had cachaca in anything other than a cairainaha, but that's basically just a mojito with the rum swap. what kind of caipirinha did you drink? ;x
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw They have sales. Maybe they just haven't started yet. Simons is really nothing to get excited about but apparently the Ste-Catherine store sells Nigel Cabourn now (one of only two stockists in Canada according the Cabourn website) so I'm going to have to check it out sooner or later. yea it's near the gant selection. Just a few pieces tho.
I'll check that this afternoon! Gonna check the sales downtown, holt, simons, la baie etc..
Hey guys, I bought some boots and I was wondering where I could buy a good shoe care kit? salt, snow etc... I live nearby tony pappas but maybe there are other alternatives? What do you guys use?
They felt pretty nice, leather and sole. Saw them in a store for 425$, bought them at -30% on ssense. I might take pics when received!
culture, they pretty much have sold everything they have in W+H. A few hoodies are left, a cashmere sweater in L. But I saw a lot of pants.