or Connect

Posts by Mesta

Hey guys, I bought some boots and I was wondering where I could buy a good shoe care kit? salt, snow etc... I live nearby tony pappas but maybe there are other alternatives? What do you guys use?
They felt pretty nice, leather and sole. Saw them in a store for 425$, bought them at -30% on ssense. I might take pics when received!
culture, they pretty much have sold everything they have in W+H. A few hoodies are left, a cashmere sweater in L. But I saw a lot of pants.
Well i saw them in person in another store this afternoon, so I bought them
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/rokin/roy_boots/31203 (pic too big)(+ I'm a newb) at -30%, would that be ok? What's the consensus on the quality with rokin?
Thanks for the advice! I'm 6'1 and 165lbs, athletic. I guess I know it will be too big anyways but well.. :x Sadly they dont have the cardigan I'll check the store anyways for the sale, pretty good buying team.
Damn now Im pissed they say they actually only have the L left.. fuck Ill still go to try it on, with some layering, why not.
I'll ask them this afternoon when I buy it, I'll keep you posted =) they carry a few pieces of the collection, nothing from the outerwear tho I think.
local store in montreal. (no e-shop )
I can get the cashmere sweater at 168$, good deal?