or Connect

Posts by Mesta

Starting to shoot some girls in MTL! first three with the Xt-1 and last one with an old medium film camera (mamiya 645)
Posted that fit in the photo thread but he only wears designers that fits that thread! A shot I took in Toronto. Harnden, Murakami, Yuu and Guidi. Told me he buys a lot with proxy and second hand =)
Full look (minus shoes) , from the fw 2013 collec. I love these pieces! still wear them a lot today.
Shot that guy in TO, would fit well here lol.
Finally, spring has come and I did a selfie. Old Junya * 2 stone island
I actually saw that guy again yesterday, he had a long work khaki coat too. I guess he likes asian style. (shirt was korean). And a larose hat obv =) Star of tumblr is obviously the all white asian bro lol.
Did some street style in Montreal for a festival.The people I asked to be pictured/portrait ended up being my worst looks smh.... So it's mostly backs sadly At least I have a few girls to show too, less street-style.girls [[SPOILER]]
It's facetasm AW2013, the main season print!
Havent posted in a while (not buying as many clothes as I used to ;p). Attempted an autoportrait with a newly acquired tripod. Facetasm, Stone Island, y3 I know, I still have a psycho face
Ok! thanks. From far away I thought it was a girl so when i tried to capture her, I realized it was a guy who actually look like rick (he was a bit scary lol). Anyway, who cares. Cheers!