or Connect

Posts by Mesta

I actually saw that guy again yesterday, he had a long work khaki coat too. I guess he likes asian style. (shirt was korean). And a larose hat obv =) Star of tumblr is obviously the all white asian bro lol.
Did some street style in Montreal for a festival.The people I asked to be pictured/portrait ended up being my worst looks smh.... So it's mostly backs sadly At least I have a few girls to show too, less street-style.girls [[SPOILER]]
It's facetasm AW2013, the main season print!
Havent posted in a while (not buying as many clothes as I used to ;p). Attempted an autoportrait with a newly acquired tripod. Facetasm, Stone Island, y3 I know, I still have a psycho face
Ok! thanks. From far away I thought it was a girl so when i tried to capture her, I realized it was a guy who actually look like rick (he was a bit scary lol). Anyway, who cares. Cheers!
Hey! Are these sneakers ricks or MMM? (or something else). There's a toe split.
thx! She also looks so much like a girl in Montreal (that is equally well-dressed). Beautiful and stylish girl indeed.
you're on a good start good luck! That shot deserves it.
Thanks to the team for these few days. Was cool following it! Next time i'll be in Japan too hopefully.
Anyone know who that girl is? i've seen her in a lot of pics and love her style.