or Connect

Posts by Mesta

Some memories from a trip in the US west.All shot with an old film camera, on velvia 50 or portra 400.0 editing! Gotta love film sometimes...More below! [[SPOILER]]
Incredible. 1990 Heh?...
Such a great news Synthese!I don't know if there any ways I can help. I have a doc with a LOT of japanese brands (over 100) that I saved over the years of my Japan obsession.What I would love to see are capsules about craftmanship and japanese culture about dressing and creating clothes.As soon as I'm there (late this year or early next year), I'll try to create way more content about japan fashion. I have a project of calatoging subcultures: fashion mixed with arts. But...
This thread does't have enough love ;P
Haha this is exactly what I thought. Looks like a 'more affordable' hermes collection basically.Very strong.
I'd stay there 6 months to 2 years. (all depends on $$, but my visas would be good for two years max). Agreed, but consumer-wise, the experience in terms of shopping fashion is kinda lacking. My thing would have been to mix a bit of editorial content about japan fashion (doing portraits of the different subcultures there) and a proxy service only for japanese fashion. No problem, any comments are appreciated
Would there by any interests in a fashion only proxy service? I might go to japan for a while and that could be a cool side project for me Would also be a blog about subcultures in tokyo, with portraits and articles and shit.
She stole my hat!
Always a pleasure reading this Colleagues around probably wondered why I chuckled.