or Connect

Posts by DoTheGrownup

Quote: Originally Posted by Lafont I can translate some of these from my Italian dictionary but not all. I've seen the number 50 or thereabouts on other EZ jackets in Saks and first thought it was the size but the word "taglia" doesn't seem to mean that. I'm wondering if my jacket is a "long" but I hope not. So what info. can be gleaned here, before I can upload pictures? Taglia is the size, in this case an EU 50, which I think is about the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JRB I've been looking at these, haven't had the time (ha, the time! ) to figure what size I need. I have really small wrists, seems like nothing fits. I'm leaning towards the Citizen, with the stock band + a J. Crew band. But these area all on my wishlist: Invicta $75 I have this Invicta and am quite happy with it. It's definitely not too big. Citizen automatic movement and a nice solid link bracelet. If...
Quote: Originally Posted by cronicmole TTO was born to have a beard..he would look ridiculous if he shaved it. I feel the same way. Shave the neck every 1-2 days, trim every 1-2 weeks (and always before a big meeting). I haven't been clean shaven in almost 5 years.
No RSS feed? Or am I just missing it?
Quote: Originally Posted by TRA8324 the legs were perfect, but I found the rise to be too low. it squeezed my junk. +1 my feelings exactly
Quote: Originally Posted by fss The fact that you refer to killing cockroaches says more about yourself than me. LOL, you guys are easily offended. I see many topics on this forum discussing style and critiquing every freaking detail, which is entertaining, however half of this topic consists of some bizarre enthusiasm over tags and labels, not even looking at the clothes themselves. Just an observation. I think the best thing I have learned...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWGP B one: my only pickup today was this Kuhlman shirt - it has a secondary label that says "K Kappa" - anyone know what this means? I assume it's just a random line. Here's a photo. No idea what it means, but I have seen quite a few Kuhlman shirts not only with this mark but with other Greek letters as well. Epsilon and maybe Omega I think.
I picked up a Brooks Brothers hopsack jacket in a tan/brown with a red and green overcheck last summer, and along with a navy blue linen sportcoat it was pretty much my go-to jacket for hot days. I think any of these would be nice in summer: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=
Went to a store last night and after about 20 minutes was going to leave empty handed, when I decided to check through the "Just In" section. Right in front was a recent BB Golden Fleece suit in light grey Loro Piana 120s. For $12.99. I grabbed it without even trying it on; since it's tagged a 39R and I'm a 42R, I figured I would just put it up on here. When I got home it measures out closer to a 41R, and I think I can have the jacket and pants let out to make it work as...
Quote: Originally Posted by fungz0r So the basics for business casual would be a slim fit shirt, khakis/dress pants, and a pair of dress shoes right? I've never really bought a nice fitted shirt, what kind of measurements should I be looking for on myself before I go try them on. There is a local Brooks Brothers, but other than that I'm not too sure of other places to look Sounds good to me. Just don't wear a tie with no jacket, and add a...