or Connect

Posts by artishard116

I sized up to a 48 on the bomber cause they fit a little small in my opinion and I wanted some slouch. I'd say go with your normal size in the dominik. Only thing to note is the armholes are pretty high/tight.
DESCRIPTION 4x Silent Tees, two long and two short sleeve. 100% cotton, nice weight, slightly longer than usual, good for layering. Barely worn, 9x10 condition. $40 each or $150 for all 4. Measurements: SS: p2p-19" length: 28" LS: p2p-19" length: 28" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $5 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
DESCRIPTION Cropped flight pants in olive green linen. Drawstring waist, elastic cuffs. Worn a handful of times, in great condition. Size 46 should be good for 29-31" waists. Measurements: waist: 14" (unstretched) inseam: 25" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $5 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
DESCRIPTION RG Sweater from this past Fall/Winter. Nice chunky knit with some stretch. Fits TTS. Only worn a couple times, 9/10 condition. Measurements: p2p: 20" length: 25" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $12 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
MMM Sweater with distressed neck line and bottom hem. Worn 2-3 times, 9/10 condition. 100% Cotton with a nice weight. Size 46, fits true. Measurements: p2p: 20" back length: 26" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $12 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
Careful, the recent ones from the denim line run super small. I needed a 50 and I'm a 46...
Shell carpes in good shape. Originally purchased from Eck (new). Vibrammed since day 1. Original laces and spare generic leather laces included. Size 41 runs about half a size big. Will fit an 8 with a thin insole or 8.5 without. SHIPPING Purchase price adds $12 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
Awesome reverse cow sidezips by attachment. Purchased new, vibrammed since day one. Leather treatment is amazing. Chunky RiRi zips. Size 41 fits true for an 8. Purchase price adds $12 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
^ Correct. I think they compliment each other nicely. Fit is a little on the small side fyi.
^My pleasure! Yeah that's the shirt. A couple non-SS16 things snuck in as filler.