or Connect

Posts by artishard116

I thought they ran pretty small (minus the ridiculously long sleeves).
Always wondered how they stayed in business
I wouldn't really recommend it unless you want like your entire chest being exposed frequently. It's still pretty breezy with a tank under.
Donut make fun of me!
I can't comfortably fit more than a tee under my dominik due to the armholes.
Looks like I'll be in Berlin for the next couple months. Anyone have good recs?
The short answer is... We're working on it. We got some great submissions, now it's all coming together. All of us involved in the project have day jobs/obligations so we're doing this in our spare time. Bear with!High-res/final images have been requested yes, but it's not holding us back (yet). Thanks to those that already sent in. The higher the resolution of the files you give us, the more flexibility we have with it in the layout (think full-page spreads). I'm talking...
Cool RG piece in breathable 100% cotton. Has an inner gauzy layer that frays at the bottom. Looks brand new. Tagged 48 but fits closer to a 46 (see measurements). Measurements: s2s: 16.5" p2p: 20" length (including inner layer) 29" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $6 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
RG shirt in a great color. Cloth covered buttons and tonal piping. Perfect for summer. Tagged 46. Looks brand new. Measurements: s2s: 17" p2p: 20.5" back length: 29" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $6 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
Classic Cloak piece made famous by the one and only Synthese. Incredible details. Worn but plenty of life left. Tagged S. Measurements: p2p: 20" s2s: 16.5" back length: 24" sleeve: 26" SHIPPING Purchase price adds $12 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.