or Connect

Posts by artishard116

Thanks dude! Love that @melonadejello shout-out
^ t-shirt too!
They didn't pick it up this spring but I assume they will continue for future seasons.
Excellent condition summer shirt by Plokhov. Breathable gauze-y wool blend material. Interesting details like the overlapping collar, vents at the armpits, and a single vent in the back. Tagged 46, good for a small or possible medium depending on how you want it to fit. Only worn a few times. US shipping: $5 Measurements: s2s: 17 p2p: 20 back length: 30.5
Grey Plokhov pants in great condition. Details include asymmetric fly, button hems, and waist adjusting straps. Great pants, only selling because I have them in another color. Only worn a handful of times. I took in the waist about an inch (see measurements) but it can easily be let back out if you desire. US shipping: $5 Measurements: waist: 15 rise: 14 (dropped) thigh: 11.5 hem: 6.5 (adjustable) outseam: 39.5 (inseam measurement is kind of useless due to rise)
I hope this concept of styleforum sending cool people to cool places continues. Great stuff.
CC Anatomical gloves in excellent condition. Leather is very soft but substantial deer skin. Not sure of the size but if you have medium to slightly small shaped hands, you should be fine. Also included a measurement shot. US shipping is included.
Probably won't use the other one either, will post here if not. CODE FOR A FRIEND: PRE-SALE-V2QV6
Interesting, thanks
^that a fixed lens?