or Connect

Posts by artishard116

Ssense is live
Keeping the theme:
Nice deal on these with extra discount in cart. I have a black pair that serve me well in the winter with thick socks. Brown looks good though. http://www.yoox.com/us/44871114CQ/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=44871114CQ&sizeId=
^thanks man, appreciate it
Can anyone comment on what I should expect to get with on a $500 order from dope factory?
wish they were 41's.
^Stores place one order before the season, that sometimes shows up in multiple shipments. There are no re-stocks because there are no re-orders (it would take too long anyway). So what you see is what you get. If you don't snag them this season, your best hope is that they (or something similar) get released again during a future season. That being said, if you've checked all the US stockists, you can try Japanese stores and keep an eye on second-hand markets.
That's not really the way it works....
Just stumbled on this discussion but I could lend design/layout skills to a publication (as well as photos). Sounds fun.
RG black jeans from a couple seasons ago in excellent condition. Size 44, fits a 30 waist perfectly. Fabric is 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane which makes them quite comfy with a little stretch. I took in the waist slightly (can be let back out) and hemmed them, hence the low price. I'm 5'7" for reference and they still stack just enough. See measurements. US shipping - $5 Measurements: Waist: 15 Inseam: 30 Hem: 6.5 Rise: 9.5