or Connect

Posts by artishard116

Purchased from yjp, good condition, minor pilling under the arms and laces were cut shorter than original (could be easily replaced). Fits perfect for a 46/S. Price includes US shipping.
Yes you are. If you don't initiate a claim through ebay, you're not protected at all. Open an item not received case, and say you want a full refund. He won't be able to provide tracking and you'll win and he'll have to refund you through ebay. Up to you how you want to deal with his "refund", I'd just send it back.Either that or be on the lookout for a coke bottle in your mail box...
damn, that bnergbleafabel or whatever looks great
Thomas coat is itchy too where the collar hits your neck. Hoping it softens up a little with wear.
BNWT, size 46 fits true. Price includes US shipping.
Black lace coat came in, s/46. It's a bit redundant with the thomas that I also got so I may let it go if anyone is interested.
I blame @melonadejello [[SPOILER]]
I used to go the docs and smartwool route, same idea. less waterproof maybe but never had any issues.
Brand new, purchased from barneys warehouse. Little too big for me. Size 46. Price includes US shipping. Measurements: waist: 16 thigh: 11 rise: 10 knee: 7.5 hem: 6.75
^so good