or Connect

Posts by SergioSP

Sandro Embroidered Western Navajo Shirt Description: Amazing western vibe shirt from the french brand Sandro. The shirt has Embroidered navajo details on the front and black diamond snap buttons. Similar to the ones showed on the Saint Laurent Paris SS15 runway. Condition: Used but in very good condition. Note: The sleeve length has been shorted professionally since the original length was too long. Size: M Measurements - Shoulder to shoulder: 43,5 cm - Armpit to...
Sandro Brown Suede Jacket Description: Brown suede leather jacket from the french brand Sandro. Covered central zip with two big open pockets on both sides. Unlined through the body and lined on sleeves. Very similar to the SLP SS15 jackets. Slim Fit. Amazing quality and construction. RRP 485 €. Sold Out Material: 100% Undressed Cow Leather (like suede but more thick). Condition: Used two times, like new. Note that the creases on the arms are due to the suede effect....
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW14 Double breasted long coat showed in the runway. Double breasted button closure with epaulettes at shoulders. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. one of the pictures compare it with the original SLP coat (replica on the right). Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Black Material: 100% Wool (Stiff). Size: Small Measurements: -...
Description: One and one half inch hand stained casual leather belt strap buffed to a slight luster. Jean leather belt strap is made on double bend vegetable tan cowhides with solid brass (brown one) or chrome (black one). Price is for one belt. For both belts price is 45 eur. Condition: Brand New. Material: 100% Leather Size: 38'' or 95 Measurements: - Length (from start of leather to middle hole): 95 cm Note: Price do not include shipping
Dior Homme Black Tie 66/s Sunglasses Description: Iconic sunglasses from Dior homme 07FW designed by hedi slimane. Amazing quality and design. Made in Italy. Condition: Used few times, like new. Note: Price do not include shipping
Description: Amazing narrow belt featured on the 14AW runway (see pics). The buckle has been embossed with ornate Americana-style detailing. I will include authenticity papers and details. Durable Leather. Made In italy. RRP 295€ http://www.ysl.com/fr/shop-product/homme/ceintures-ceintures-skinny-ceinture-a-boucle-western-saint-laurent-rider-en-cuir-noir_cod22000185mv.html#dept=belts_men_ Condition:Used once (few hours), like new. Material: 100% Calf-Skin Leather Size:...
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent SS14 Western Belt worn by most models in the runway. Everything is 1:1 and the SLP logo is engraved in the inside of the belt. Made of leather and metal as the original one. Unfortunately is a tad bigger for me so I have to let it go otherwise I will keep for sure. Condition: Worn it few times. Good condition. Material: 100% Leather Size: 90 (for those who have jean sizes from 30 to...
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW13 Camel Duffle coat showed in the runway. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. The Saint Laurent logo is engraved on to the buttons. Unfortunately is a tad bigger for me so I have to let it go otherwise I will keep for sure. Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Camel, Beige. Material: 100% Wool from Japan (Felt Wool, 2 Layers)...
Description: Amazing suede leather jacket. This one has Saint Laurent Paris jacket vibe as featured on the SS15 runway. Very good vintage condition. All zips working. From the 60-70s. Slim but comfortable. 100% suede leather Condition: Vintage but in very very good condition. Dry cleaned a week ago so no hodors. Size: Like an Small Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder: 43 cm - Armpit to armpit: 48 cm - Back Length: 58 cm - Sleeve Length: 62 cm Note: Price do not...
delete