or Connect

Posts by SergioSP

Description: Amazing narrow belt featured on the 14AW runway (see pics). The buckle has been embossed with ornate Americana-style detailing. I will include authenticity papers and details. Durable Leather. Made In italy. RRP 295€ http://www.ysl.com/fr/shop-product/homme/ceintures-ceintures-skinny-ceinture-a-boucle-western-saint-laurent-rider-en-cuir-noir_cod22000185mv.html#dept=belts_men_ Condition:Used once (few hours), like new. Material: 100% Calf-Skin Leather Size:...
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent SS14 Western Belt worn by most models in the runway. Everything is 1:1 and the SLP logo is engraved in the inside of the belt. Made of leather and metal as the original one. Unfortunately is a tad bigger for me so I have to let it go otherwise I will keep for sure. Condition: Worn it few times. Good condition. Material: 100% Leather Size: 90 (for those who have jean sizes from 30 to...
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW13 Camel Duffle coat showed in the runway. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. The Saint Laurent logo is engraved on to the buttons. Unfortunately is a tad bigger for me so I have to let it go otherwise I will keep for sure. Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Camel, Beige. Material: 100% Wool from Japan (Felt Wool, 2 Layers)...
Description: Amazing suede leather jacket. This one has Saint Laurent Paris jacket vibe as featured on the SS15 runway. Very good vintage condition. All zips working. From the 60-70s. Slim but comfortable. 100% suede leather Condition: Vintage but in very very good condition. Dry cleaned a week ago so no hodors. Size: Like an Small Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder: 43 cm - Armpit to armpit: 48 cm - Back Length: 58 cm - Sleeve Length: 62 cm Note: Price do not...
delete
Saint Laurent Paris Sunglasses Description: Sleek and strong, these Saint Laurent sunglasses embody the Parisian label's effortless cool. They have been crafted in Italy using gold-tone metal in a squared design, emphasizing the solid shape and bold styling. Grey lenses, engraved emblems, black acetate tips. 100% UV protection. Retail price 290 € Condition: Only used once, like brand new. Measurements: - Frame Width 6" / 14cm - Frame Height 2" / 5cm Note: Price do...
Description: This is replica of the infamous Dior homme VOTC peak lapel blazer. This is one of the very best replicas i seen in my life. I had the original one and the fit and material were comparable. The wool used is very thick and firm. Fully Lined. Full canvas. Slim Fit. Real Horn buttons. I as selling it as is not my style anymore otherwise I will keep it. Condition: Wear it few times. Very good condition. Dry cleaned recently. Color: Grey Material: Super 130's...
delete
LVC Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 Type Ⅲ Dizzy Trucker Jacket Description: A true Levi's Vintage archive classic, the iconic 'Type III' - 70505 Trucker jacket is a slim silhouette originating in 1967, made from premium pre-shrunk right hand twill 14oz. denim. The jacket is simply styled, and heavily distressed with a rinse wash and the expert finishing we have come to expect from LVC, recreating years of regular wear. Limited Numbers. Iron-On Baseball Sticker included in...
The Kooples Camel Flannel Blazer Description: Amazing single breasted blazer from the french brand The Kooples. Lot of details like the buttons and the handkerchief (which can be hidden if desired). The material quality is amazing and elegant. Fully Lined. Slim Fit. Retail price 395 €. Condition: Only used once. Like new Color: Camel, beige Material: 100% virgin wool Size: 46 Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder: 40 cm - Armpit to armpit: 50 cm - Length: 70 cm -...