or Connect

Posts by SergioSP

SS14 Duckies Monkstrap Shoes. Size 44. Only worn few hours at home (like new). More info coming soon.
Yuketen Botin Tobacco 
 Description: Amazing western boots from Yuketen brand. The quality is outstanding using thick leather, goodyear stitching, thick sole and a solid elastic band. These boots will last you forever. The material used is a special non-treated leather so that with use it gets more character and different color tone. I worn it less than 10 times and the first creases have appeard as a step of this "break-in" process. Very similar to the Saint Laurent...
The Kooples Black Belt Creepers 
 Description: Amzing black creepers shoes by the franc brand the Kooples. Material is suede and leather. The shoes feature a belt as well as some leather details on the instep. Very similar to the Saint Laurent FW14 iteration. Really good quality and fit. The sole is made of rubber. Condition: Used few times. Very good condition Size: 44 EU Measurements: - Outsole length: 31 cm Note: Price do not include shipping
Thanks!
Saint Laurent Paris Leather Collar Blazer Description: Grail blazer from SS13 Saint Laurent Paris collection. First season of Hedi Slimane at SLP (without runway). The leather collar attachment make this blazer unique. Few quantities of each piece of this season were released. The quality on this piece is superb, way better than the new seasons Fitting is, also, impressive and really slim fit. SS13 and FW13 are the best seasons in terms of fitting and quality as most...
Description: Peacot from COS brand. Quality and fitting is execellent. Clean desing. Horn Buttons (extra buttons included). Sold out everywhere. Made in Europe. Condition: Used few times, like new. Color: Dark Navy, almost black. Material: 100% Wool. Size: 46 (Small) Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder (taken at front): 43 cm - Armpit to armpit: 50,5 cm - Back Length (without collar): 72 cm - Sleeve Length: 64,5 cm Note: Price do not include shipping
YMC Lace-Up Shoes 
 Description: Classic YMC shoes design. Very good quality and fit. Elastic laces. Great shape! Condition: Like brand new. Have been worn only one hour. Size: Tagged as 43 EU. Measurements: - Outsole length: 30,5 cm
Sir By Mawi Necklace Description: Amazing necklace by Mawi from the mens "Sir By Mawi" collection. Worn by many musicians like Jamie Hince and movie stars like Rusell brand. This necklace features a yellow stone along an engraved cloak which can be opened to attach a photo. Condition: Worn few times, like new. Material: 100% .925 Sterling Silver (very thick and good quality) Size: Unique Measurements: - Necklace Length: 27 cm (total 27cm x 2) - Cloak: 3 cm x 3,3...
Description: Grail blazer from Death Melody SS07 collection. Very rare and almost impossible to find now. Quality and fit is way better than current collections. Condition: Wear it one time, like new. It is a bit creased due to being stored. Material: 100% cotton and lapel are made of 100% silk Size: Size M but fits more like an S or even an XS Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder (taken at front): 40 cm - Armpit to armpit: 48,5 cm - Back Length: 61 cm - Sleeve...
Description: This is a custom made replica of the Dior homme 06SS blazer which I am selling in my classifieds. Since the proportions of the original seems odd to me (very large sleeves and short body) i decided to replicate it with a better fit. For that matter, I used a super 150 wool & cashmere blend made in England and horn buttons. Every detail has been replicated in my local tailor (Barcelona). The fit now is incredible. Although the blazer have been made in order to...