or Connect

Posts by SergioSP

For those interested in the aw15 chalkstripe blazer in size 48, yoox have one in stock: http://www.yoox.com/es/49204843JB/item#dept=gm166nwnw_1&sts=sr_gm166nwnw_180&cod10=49204843JB&sizeId=
Sandro Fluid Dots Shirt Description: Amazing black western shirt from (now closed) Memento clothing french brand. This shirt was a sample from their last collection so there is no tag with material or size. Apparently the shirt is made and sourced in Italy. Quality and fit are amazing. Similar to the SLP shirts. Condition: Brand New without tags Size: S-M. There is no tag since is a sample. Check the measurements Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder: 42 cm - Armpit...
Sandro Fluid Dots Shirt Description: Amazing black/white dots fluid shirt from fren brand Sandro. Material is made from a cotton & lyocell blend which make it more fluid and perfect for the summer. The material is sourced from Japan (as written on the tag). The sleeve length off the rack it was really long so I decided to tailor it so to fit a little bit shorter: There is no visual difference as the tailor did a good job. Condition: Worn few times, very good...
Description: This is a custom made varsity jacket inpired in the Saint Laurent Paris one. I asked my personal tailor to create a mixture version between the 13FW iteration taking the 14FW collar. In my opinion this combination makes it really special/unique. Quality and fit is astonishing. Selling it because i don't wear varsity jackets anymore Condition: Used few times, like new. Color: Black Material: 100% Wool and 100% Calf Leather Size: Like 44 Measurements: -...
SS14 Duckies Monkstrap Shoes. Size 44. Only worn few hours at home (like new). More info coming soon.
Yuketen Botin Tobacco 
 Description: Amazing western boots from Yuketen brand. The quality is outstanding using thick leather, goodyear stitching, thick sole and a solid elastic band. These boots will last you forever. The material used is a special non-treated leather so that with use it gets more character and different color tone. I worn it less than 10 times and the first creases have appeard as a step of this "break-in" process. Very similar to the Saint Laurent...
The Kooples Black Belt Creepers 
 Description: Amzing black creepers shoes by the franc brand the Kooples. Material is suede and leather. The shoes feature a belt as well as some leather details on the instep. Very similar to the Saint Laurent FW14 iteration. Really good quality and fit. The sole is made of rubber. Condition: Used few times. Very good condition Size: 44 EU Measurements: - Outsole length: 31 cm Note: Price do not include shipping
Thanks!
Saint Laurent Paris Leather Collar Blazer Description: Grail blazer from SS13 Saint Laurent Paris collection. First season of Hedi Slimane at SLP (without runway). The leather collar attachment make this blazer unique. Few quantities of each piece of this season were released. The quality on this piece is superb, way better than the new seasons Fitting is, also, impressive and really slim fit. SS13 and FW13 are the best seasons in terms of fitting and quality as most...
Description: Peacot from COS brand. Quality and fitting is execellent. Clean desing. Horn Buttons (extra buttons included). Sold out everywhere. Made in Europe. Condition: Used few times, like new. Color: Dark Navy, almost black. Material: 100% Wool. Size: 46 (Small) Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder (taken at front): 43 cm - Armpit to armpit: 50,5 cm - Back Length (without collar): 72 cm - Sleeve Length: 64,5 cm Note: Price do not include shipping