or Connect

Posts by SergioSP

Sandro Post Coat Description: Take Sandro's monochromatic cool on to the city streets this winter. Cut from a warming wool-blend cloth, this flecked coat is the right length to keep you covered up and still looking sharp. Black and grey flecked wool-blend coat. Two front pockets, adjustable buttoned cuffs, single vent. Concealed button fastenings. 80% wool, 20% polyamide; lining: 100% acetate. Sold Out. Condition: Brand new with tags. only tried on. Size:...
Description: Amazing 5 button peak lapel blazer from Dior Homme 06 Spring/Summer season. The fit is incredible. The material quality is something from another world, beats up any new Dior homme or even Saint Laurent Blazer. Fully Lined. Slim Fit. Retail price 1940 $ as you can see in one of the pics. Condition: Brand New with tags and extra buttons. Color: Black Material: 100 % wool Size: 46 (36 US) Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder (taken at front): 41 cm...
Sandro Red Selvedge Shirt Description: This revisited western shirt has a slim fit and pearl snap buttons on placket and cuffs. Red selvedge denim used as the last pic shows. Details on the front pockets. Distressed and used effect. Slim fit. Acctual color is more lighter than the pcitures. Condition: Brand new without Tags Size: XS Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder: 41cm - Armpit to armpit: 47 cm - Length: 73 cm - Sleeve length: 65 cm
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW14 Double breasted long coat showed in the runway. Double breasted button closure with epaulettes at shoulders. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. one of the pictures compare it with the original SLP coat (replica on the right). Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Black Material: 100% Wool (Stiff). Size: Small Measurements: -...
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW13 Camel Duffle coat showed in the runway. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. The Saint Laurent logo is engraved on to the buttons. Unfortunately is a tad bigger for me so I have to let it go otherwise I will keep for sure. Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Camel, Beige. Material: 100% Wool from Japan (Felt Wool, 2 Layers)...
Anyone knows how this SS15 season 3-Button blazer fits? The SS/FW 13 fits really tight but the FW14 versions were way more boxy.
From what I have seen, this is only for the US site, no for the European ones.
is the YSLSS15 Code not working anymore?
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I know the sizing is weird but I was refering that I actually own a haness santiag in size 44 and it fits bigger. Anyone experienced with the harness santiags could help? Any help would be really appreciated.
Hey guys! Anyone knows if sizing down half a size on Santiag boots make a substancial difference? I have a size 44 in the harness santiag ones but they fit wide around the whole foot although the length is ok. Would a 43.5 be a better choice or should I get a 43? Thanks in advance!