or Connect

Posts by SergioSP

Saint Laurent Paris Black 15.5cm Description: Saint Laurent Paris by Hedi Slimane original low waisted 15.5cm skinny jeans in black stretch denim from 14FW. These jeans are made from 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane, and have a subtle coating that creates a patina when worn. This jeans have been cropped and narrowed at the hem to get a 14FW look-a-like fit. As a reference for the fitting check the pics added of the runway models. Please, note that the pics does not do...
Description: Amazing 5 button peak lapel blazer from Memento Clotthing Material is sourced from italy and is amazing. Fitting is incredible too. Fits like a slim 46. Red lining (Semi-lined). Retails price was 390 eur. Condition: Only used once, like new. Color: grey Material: 80% wool 20% nylon (italian material) Size: 46 (36 US) - Shoulder to shoulder: 42 cm - Armpit to armpit: 49 cm - Length: 72 cm - Sleeve Length: 65 cm Note: Price do not include shipping
Saint Laurent Paris Army 25 Lace-Up Low Boots Description: Ultra cool army black boots from Saint Laurent Paris by Hedi Slimane. These boots are from the permanent collection and are reissued every season. The one I'm selling is from the 14FW. Solid construction with a goodyear stitching.100% Calf-Skin Leather. Retail 699 €. Made In Italy. Style ID: 315311AO9001000 Condition: Brand New in Box Size: 43 - Heel Height: 2,7 CM Note: Price do not include shipping.
LVC Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 Type Ⅲ Dizzy Trucker Jacket Description: A true Levi's Vintage archive classic, the iconic 'Type III' - 70505 Trucker jacket is a slim silhouette originating in 1967, made from premium pre-shrunk right hand twill 14oz. denim. The jacket is simply styled, and heavily distressed with a rinse wash and the expert finishing we have come to expect from LVC, recreating years of regular wear. Limited Numbers. Iron-On Baseball Sticker included in...
Sandro Post Coat Description: Take Sandro's monochromatic cool on to the city streets this winter. Cut from a warming wool-blend cloth, this flecked coat is the right length to keep you covered up and still looking sharp. Black and grey flecked wool-blend coat. Two front pockets, adjustable buttoned cuffs, single vent. Concealed button fastenings 80% wool, 20% polyamide; lining: 100% acetate. Sold Out. Condition: Brand new with tags. only tried on. Size:...
Description: Amazing 5 button peak lapel blazer from Dior Homme 06 Spring/Summer season. The fit is incredible. The material quality is something from another world, beats up any new Dior homme or even Saint Laurent Blazer. Fully Lined. Slim Fit. Retail price 1940 $ as you can see in one of the pics. Condition: Brand New with tags and extra buttons. Color: Black Material: 100 % wool Size: 46 (36 US) Measurements: - Shoulder to shoulder (taken at front): 41 cm...
BNWT BLK DNM 25 Black Furman Jeans Description: Skinny-fit jeans in black. Five-pocket styling. Tonal stitching. Zip fly. 98% cotton, 2% elastane (high quality cotton) Made in Turkey. Extra buttons included. Condition: Brand new with tags. Only tried on. Size: 28 Measurements: - Waist: 38 cm aprox - Hem: 15 cm Note: Price do not include shipping
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW14 Double breasted long coat showed in the runway. Double breasted button closure with epaulettes at shoulders. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. one of the pictures compare it with the original SLP coat (replica on the right). Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Black Material: 100% Wool (Stiff). Size: Small Measurements: -...
Description: This is a custom made replica of the Dior homme 06SS blazer which I am selling in my classifieds. Since the proportions of the original seems odd to me (very large sleeves and short body) i decided to replicate it with a better fit. For that matter, I used a super 150 wool & cashmere blend made in England and horn buttons. Every detail has been replicated in my local tailor (Barcelona). The fit now is incredible. Although the blazer have been made in order to...
Description: Amazing south Korean replica of the famous Saint Laurent FW13 Camel Duffle coat showed in the runway. The quality is extraordinary and the wool is very thick. Everything is 1:1 expect for the SLP tag. The Saint Laurent logo is engraved on to the buttons. Unfortunately is a tad bigger for me so I have to let it go otherwise I will keep for sure. Condition: Brand New with tags. Color: Camel, Beige. Material: 100% Wool from Japan (Felt Wool, 2 Layers)...