or Connect

Posts by Leaves

The burgundy MC Carmin use is very, very dark, almost black. Just so you know.
Carmina.
No, this is just for this limited run. As far as I know.
X-post:From the producers of the Frankenstitch Jumper, the creators of Crocolaide and makers of The Last Zugglet, we now bring you The Balligator GMTO by Skoaktieblaget. Based on a true story (maybe).For details please check our thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/338047/skoaktiebolaget-carmina-eg-gg-bonafe-official-affiliate-thread/3390_30#post_7268070 [[SPOILER]]
From the producers of the Frankenstitch Jumper, the creators of Crocolaide and makers of The Last Zugglet, we now bring you The Balligator GMTO by Skoaktieblaget. Based on a true story (maybe). Maker: Carmina Shoemaker Last: Rain last (chiseled, generous fitting last) Model: Balmoral boot with punched cap toe (model code 80092), blind eyelets and speedhooks. Material: Alligator Nubuck and antiqued brown calf Soles: Double Leather with metal tips Price: 15000 SEK inc....
I'll ask Alex @Skoaktiebolaget to post some, I think they have been posted in the thread before.
Carmina Rain is available in narrow width (MTO only though)
That's actually the "new" tobacco. They do look better in natural light than our in store photos, we have to try and take some better pics.
I inspected these and did not reflect over the fact that they had been changed from Commando to Victory. Clearly a breach in communication between us and Carmina. Please e-mail sales@skoaktiebolaget.se if you are a member of this GMTO and have any concerns. Personally i prefer the Victory over the Commando, and I'm not just saying that to smooth things over here. There's a reason we don't stock the commando sole anymore.We sell about 150-200 Carmina pairs each month and...
We have two-three styles in stock, please use the search form on the top left corner and you can search tobacco. We will not stock more tobacco from Carmina until they have secured a tobacco hue I like. The one they use now is too close to snuff in my opinion.We have a Bonafè pre-order wholecut run being announced soon.