Posts by Leaves

We will try to keep offering a wide selection of sizes for all brands.
Please email us if you have any quality issues you wish to discuss.As for the veining this is unfortunately something I think we have to live with in this day and age. The cattle is raised for meat, not to make great shoes, and the animals are grown in a way that affects leather quality, This has been going on for years now. It's what every shoemaker will mention when you ask him about the biggest challenges they face. We see it across all brands regardless of price point,...
Nothing as far as I know. I think they are discontinuing them because they are too close to the Museum offering but this is just my theory and not something JL have said.
Just a heads up for you JL fans of Misty Calf. We just received an official statement from JL that they are limiting their offer of Misty Calf. "We shall only be offering Misty Calf in the future in Bracken, Chestnut and Claret". It further states that all clients that wants to order in any of the discontinued leathers should do so now before stock runs out. I have no info regarding stock levels etc of the discontinued leathers. First come first serve I guess.
@GabrielOB @Dannefalk @DouglasE
How about The Villain? Has that been done? Must have.
Most clients use USPS from the US. We've never had any issues with goods arriving late. We have a 30 day return policy from the day you receive the goods.
This is the default writing and some clients prefer this even for single MTOs. Client's name is more common though.
No plans right now.
Thanks for all the votes fellas, it was a very fun challenge! @sebastian mcfox would you like to do the next challenge? I'm off skiing this week and promised the wife to try and stay off the grid as much as possible.