or Connect

Posts by Leaves

It's 30% extra only.
Yeah, they have it, this is a picture of it. But I don't have the style reference available.
Yeah, the 15% MTO fee is very generous IMO.
Single MTO or get three to agree on a GMTO.
Oh sorry, thought you were interested in a normal longwing. I believe they do have a pattern for a longwing boot, but the factory is closed so I don't have anyone to ask about it.
Both are available, yes.
The import tax and duties from the EU to US for men's shoes is 8.5% plus maybe another percent handling fee from FedEx, to be honest, I think this is very low.It is correct that Bonafè does not provide a recommended retail price list and probably never will. Saint Crispin's did not either until very, very recently. With StC the problem is more the opposite where you see over priced StC in parts of the world. Carmina still does not have a formal RRP although they expect you...
Regular post (USPS for US clients) is simply more expensive for us to use. We have a good contract with FedEx and that's why it's cheaper to use. Customs fee to the US is 8.5% so its actually not that bad.It's only a matter of time until we will have to discontinue the USPS option, both EG and Carmina is putting some pressure on us to stop this because USPS is so lousy in regards of collecting customs. For StC we have already stopped because they demanded this.
173 really tickles my fancy. I might have to get something for myself on that last.
Please get an Instagram account and post all your new incoming shoes as they arrive, would love to see how your collection grows.That goes for every one on here, get an account FFS so I can see more of the pics I sell you in the wild.