or Connect

Posts by Leaves

Thx for all the nice posts/pics these last few pages. I'm very happy with all these make ups, very close to heart and nice to see them out there in the great big world.
I have not decided if we actually will refill that.
Yes, we offer quite a selection of black cap toes these days so I can see your dilemma.
Cross post from the Carmina thread Got some new black styles in stock for you: Carmina Black Semi Brogue Carmina Black Chelsea Boot Carmina Black Calf/Suede Balmoral Oxford
Got some new black styles in stock for you: Carmina Black Semi Brogue Carmina Black Chelsea Boot Carmina Black Calf/Suede Balmoral Oxford
I will strongly consider it for future seasons but this season I decided to stock the 80391 Adelaide Cap Toe in Polo Suede instead, should come in mid-May.Shanklin are supposed to be shipped today from Edward Green, hopefully they will arrive on Friday.I'd love to add Alden at some point. Love the style.Lovely, thanks for sharing.Also inboud late this week. Hopefully Friday.Remember you need six first in one width then we can accept different widths.
About 20 pairs is my estimation.Hand welted.
^^ I think you will be very happy with the outcome!
I'd go for the 946 last for this style, but that's just my personal preference. Otherwise it sounds like a solid make up!
We need a new thread! Moos VS The World - Bring your A game