or Connect

Posts by TheAdMan

Whats the cheapest you've seen any of the "high-end" suits go for here on sf?
Whats the cheapest you've seen any of the "high-end" suits go for here on sf?
Thank you guys. So, how much am I looking to pay for a suit with high armholes? Both retail and here on sf. Also, which brands are known for having these? (Not many sellers here on SF are pointing out "high armholes" in their sales. Maybe they just dont have it?)
Is there a better term for when the armpits are tighter on a suit? So that you can move freely in the suit without looking weird. I'm sure someone will understand what im getting at even though its poorly described. Thanks.
Preferably unused and not too expensive.
bump
bump
Looking for some nice jackets or suits for the autumn/winter. Nothing black or in manchester. Preferably grey flannel or pure new wool with colored checked plaid. Shoulders: 46cm / 18.1" Chest: 95cm / 37.4" Preferably a bit narrower waist. Fitted if you will. Price range: $30-$100
Anything in brown or black leather, rubber sole preferred but not necessary. Size: 7.5UK 8.5US 41.5EU Price range: $30->$150
Looking for grey pure new wool pants from Mabitex, W-32/31 Used is fine as long as they are in good condition. Other brands in same quality as Mabitex would also work, just that I don't know much about good quality pants.