or Connect

Posts by TheAdMan

Hello, I have two really nice suits and a DB jacket for sale. I'm shipping internationally from Sweden. 1. Brioni suit, size 38/48 Jacket: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back: 43,5cm Length: 77cm Chest: 48,5cm (widest part across) Sleeves: 60cm with surgeon cuffs Notes: MOP buttons, some small repairs under left sleeve, barely noticable. Full canvas. Hand sewn button holes. Colour: Dark brown with windowpane in light blue and rust. Pants: Foot opening:...
Hello, I'd like: #3, #4 and #9 please. Needs to be shipped to Sweden. PM me for details please. Cheers,
Do you still have these? PM sent since long.
Received my tie last week, serious seller, many thanks!
Hello, I'm looking to buy a cashmere similar to the one to the far right in this pic: http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/machostache/Saks-5.jpg If anyone has one, give me a PM. Cheers,
Size 7.5US? i.e. 40.5 EU?
Let me know if you get more models in extra slim fit 15.5 Cheers,
I had not! Thanks mate!
As topic says, I'm looking for a pair of high quality double monks in autumn/winter color in the size UK 7.5, EU41,5 US 8.5, Normal width. Needs to be shipped to Sweden. Cheers, TheAdMan
Hello, I'm looking for a "slim fit" (slim waist) Double Breasted Jacket/Suit for the spring. Cotton/Linen/Wool, any colors. I'm size 38R with 17.5" shoulders. All offers are welcomed! Cheers, TheAdMan