or Connect

Posts by Hannes

Quote: Originally Posted by Jerome See here: (scroll down a bit) http://www.94ba.com/chinese-character-tattoo/ I don't know what 'qian cheng' is but according to that guy- who has all other translations right- it seems to be some kind of plant-stem/Chinese medicine (?). I disagree about the writing being terrible- I think it's o.k. only the second character (重) is unfamiliar to me in this specific form but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an...
First two characters are probably supposed to be 尊重 (zun zhong) = to respect. The other two are 乾 (gan; qian) = dry; empty; male; strong, and 盛 (sheng; cheng) = flourishing; prosperous; vigorous; fill; ladle; hold; contain, but I'm not sure what they are supposed to mean here.
This is really poorly written Chinese.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Thanks. They are Vass loafers. I was trying to sell them earlier, but, I guess, the price was too high. Ended up stretching them and now they fit just fine: Thanks, those are lovely!
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Some boring casual outfits from me. And I actually wore the same shoes both times, oh the SF-shame. The only time I wore a tie and suit this week I didn't have the opportunity to take good pictures. Beautiful shoes. Deets?
Lovely stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by howbah The OP is going to be in Germany & Austria ............ Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria.
There are many threads about Beijing tailors already.
Quote: Originally Posted by zanderman Thanks for the help. Hannes, what is the point length on that shirt? 3.7"
RTW Barba: