or Connect

Posts by bburkava

Price reduced - $275 each, or $500 for both!
Bumped to see if there is any new interest in these! $300 for each, or $575 for both. Or make an offer!
Price drops! $300 for each pair, $575 takes them both!
Roy boots are sold. Only #8 captoes and short wings remain!
Chukkas have now been sold as well. Drops on the short wings and cap toe bluchers.
LHS are sold. Send any reasonable offers on the rest of these!
The last makes much more of a difference than the width in my opinion. For instance, A/C on a Barrie is much wider than A/C on the Aberdeen.
Hey guys - Just wanted to say that I just posted a bunch of Alden 9/9.5 shell back in B&S if anybody is interested. http://www.styleforum.net/t/286275/alden-shell-purge-9-9-5-also-context-roy-boots-9-5d#post_5173108
Measurements and sizes have all been updated. Photos have also been updated. Enjoy!
These shoes have all been accumulated on SF trying to find the perfect size/last combination. All are in very good condition, have been stored in shoes trees and bags, and have been well cared for. They have some normal wear, but nothing that wouldn't come out with some vigorous buffing. All have been worn by me less than 10 times. All of these sizes/widths have been verified. Measurements are on the bottom of the sole for length and at the widest point. Let me know if...