or Connect

Posts by stilmacher

Fellows, I was wondering what your thoughts ar on the subject. At the moment I am thinking shawlcollar on an otherwise very conservative suit. Dark charcoal flannel, single breasted jacket, two front pockets three buttons. Looking forward to your opinions C.
For sale is the Caruso suit seen in the pictures below tagged 56 7R. The pants are flat-fronted and unhemmed. The jacket is double vented and has three buttons. The measurements are: 19.5" shoulder to shoulder 31" in total length from under the collar 47" around the chest 26" sleeves (unfinished) 39" around the waist unfinished inseam Price is 500 USD shipped
For sale is the Castangia suit seen below. If you are not familiar with the label, please do a search on the forum. They make some of the highest quality garments I have seen. Tagged 58. 20" from shoulder to shoulder 31" in total length measured from under the collar 50" around the chest 24.5" from shoulder to cuff 42" waist unhemmed inseam no pleats, three buttons, single vented button through cuffs. 550 + shipping from Germany (ca. 30 US to US)
I am selling the club blazer seen below. It is a MTO Attolini for Tom Reimer garment. It has slightly more padding than Attolini's own line but also features more hand-work like silk lining with contrast orange pick stitching. The fabric is a light Super 120's. The Jacket is double vented and has hacking pockets. It is like new and the main measurements are 19 across shoulder, 31.5 in total length from under the collar, 24.5 sleeves, 43 chest, So it should fit US 40...
For sale is the Caruso suit seen in the pictures below. The suit is new without tags or flaws. Jacket is double vented, has functional cuff-buttons, trousers are flat-fronted and uncuffed. Please note that this suit if from Caruso's top drawer, made to order, hand-made line. Please check out the button-hole on the lapel! The main measurements are: 18.75" from shoulder-shoulder 30" in total length from under the collar 25" from shoulder to end of sleeve 44" around the...
For sale are the two Kiton jackets seen below. They measure 21" from shoulder to shoulder 26.5" from shoulder to bottom cuff 48" around the chest 34" in total length from under the collar Both are pre-owned but in perfect flawless condition. Only 700 USD shipped for BOTH!
For sale is the rather amazing coat seen in the picture below. It was fully hand-made from a most exquisite 100% Guanaco fabric for Milanese luxury retailer Tincati. The original retail price was around 15.000 USD. Pick-stitching, all hand-stitched buttons-holes, functional cuff bottons etc etc. It measures 20" from shoulder to shoulder 47" around the chest 26" sleeves 50" in total length The price is 2000 USD shipped from Germany
For sale is the lovely pair of John Lobb limited edition vintage 2004 in 8.5 EE. Perfect condition, original soles, no scratches or other damage to uppers. 650 USD shipped from Germany
Vintage Cleverley bespoke:
Price drop to 300 USD shipped!