or Connect

Posts by tchoy

The second is better but both are not that interesting there are better gun clubs out there.
If arm holes are too high it will dig into your armpit making it uncomfortable and the jacket won't sit probably on your shoulders. A simple test is too feel how close is your armpit to the bottom of the arm hole. You can have the arm holes widen by a competent tailor that will alleviate the problem, I've had this work done before it's not a major alteration.
Single pleat would look great I would increase the leg opening due to the size of your shoes and your trousers are too short. I like the higher rise on you.
Lovat green is usually described the bluish green colour used in tweeds and woollens cloths or garments from Scotland from my understandingIn @Butler case his tweed cloth came from Lovat Mill.
Thanks! I can't agreed more it's a very good field.
Thanks!Thanks! My one and only jacket with those details. My taste is a lot more sedate these days. This jacket was commissioned from John Cutler Bespoke close to 9 years ago as you can see his style is very English. My taste has changed a lot since then but I do enjoyed wearing this jacket from time to time.
Having post for a while. My Friday Challenge [[SPOILER]]
Some great entries gentlemen. [[SPOILER]]
It's a simple alteration any competent tailor should be able to perform it. You may want to ask them to let out both seams rather than one side to keep it even.
Will love to meet a few of you guys next time when I am down.