or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Great collection Pliny! I'll be happy to wear everyone of those ties.
Thank you!It's very soft but at the same time not flimsy like some of the Italian cashmeres. I had it unlined so I can feel the softness of cashmere whilst wearing it.Thanks Clag my cloth have been blessed by the l almighty
Some great fit gents voted for Henry Carter love that zig zag tie. I was going to put in a fit but didn't have to don a tie on Friday.
First fitting London Lounge Etna double sided cashmere jacket by BnTailor. http://lindenway.tumblr.com/post/89405125498/subskin-sports-jacket-fitting-for-tchoy-cloth
First fitting London Lounge Etna double sided cashmere jacket by BnTailor. http://lindenway.tumblr.com/post/89405125498/subskin-sports-jacket-fitting-for-tchoy-cloth
I got my as well with the Loden suede chukka both are stunning. Unfortunately sizing is off on both pairs and I've put them both up on B&S if anyone is interested.
Just received from Steve of Gentlemensfootwear Carmina cognac cordovan PTB in UK 10. it was part of GMTO Regrettably selling due to sizing issue, the shoes are on the Detroit last. There is a shortage of cordovan as you all know so this shoes are very hard to come by and I've waited over 3 months for these. Retail price was $795.00 * shoe trees are not included. For sale Sold including shipping to the US please PM for other destinations.
Just received these from Steve of Gentlemensfootwear as part of GMTO. Brand new just tried on at home on carpet. Brand new Carmina Loden green suede chukka in Soller last Tomir sole, UK 10.5. The colour is gorgeous and unique. I wish I could keep them it's half size too big. The last runs half size bigger than Rain and Inca last. Just looking to recoup my cost. I think the retail price is $575 For sale $488 >$460>$440 including shipping to the US please PM for other...
The Loden suede is on Soller last UK 10.5 and the derby are Detroit last size UK 10 in dark cognac cordovan. Send me a PM if anyone is interested.
Last Drop.