or Connect

Posts by tchoy

It's actually Fresco from Minnis,Suit BntailorTie VandafineclothingShoes G&GsPS RubinacciShirt Ascot ChangThanks for all the likes, it's been while still a lot of catching up to do, there are lots of great fits here.
On the weekend attended a wedding in Jakarta.
Selling some ties that are new or barely worn. Worldwide shipping US10.00 for standard shipping, free shipping in Australia. Measurements are approximate only.1) Drakes, 100% cashmere, grey with maroon stripe three fold 8.5cm 152cm NWOT $120>$1002) Drakes 100% cashmere purple, three fold 9cm $120>$100 [[SPOILER]] 4) [[SPOILER]] 5) [[SPOILER]] 6) Faconable green with brown stripe 70% cashmere 30% silk lightly used 9cm 146cm $50.00 >$45.007)Faconable navy herringbone 10%...
Great post thanks for sharing!
It's been a while I posted here.
For sale is a pair of G&G Warwick in vintage dark oak mto from Bespoke England. They are size UK10.5E and of MH71 last. I hate to let them go but they don't fit that well. I've hardly worn this shoes it's in excellent condition. It comes with steel toe taps. I take care of shoes very well and these are no exception. These have been given a light mirror polish. Shoes trees are not included. Free shipping to Australia. Other countries will be at cost please PM any questions....
I like the darker green, I am in for a suit length if not too late.
What is your budget? Bijanbespoke Lengbespoke The FineryCompany.
X post from the Skoatiebolaget thread. Received these recently even with the heavy taxes slugged it is well worth it.
Received these recently even with the heavy taxes slugged it is well worth it.