or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Shanah Tovah stitch enjoy your holidays! We'll leave it to other time this week already running a bit late.This is a good one too it hasn't been done before, how bold we are talking?
Those are money! The cordovan chukka look great as well, must resist.
Thanks!You need some slabs in your life.Thanks!Scandinavia v Australia v Rest of the world!You guys were talking about this last week, this could be fun. Where is @in stitches to help me set this up?
Thanks for the love gents! I really wasn't expecting this win. There was some great fit from some of you. I put up a fit that is out of my comfort zone something I normally wouldn't do. Lets have some suggestions for this weeks challenge.
For sale two Tom Ford knitted ties it has been lightly no more than 5 times. Shipping with be $10.00 for regular mail international. [[SPOILER]] 2) Tom Ford brown knitted tie in honeycomb design 57" x 3 "100% silk. There are full snag there are hardly noticeable.retails over $220 Price SOLD
Try Coombs at the Strand Arcade or the Shoe Worx at Chiefly Plaza both are very good.
X post from FCJust realise majority of my shirts are blue based.Details [[SPOILER]]
Just realise majority of my shirts are blue based.Details [[SPOILER]]
I'll echo that thanks for doing a fine job @EliodA
I actually spoke to them on the Harrison forum few years ago about reviving the Carlo Barbera bunch. Hopefully Harrisons will be selling tons of this stuff to make it viable for them.