or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Nice! It looks like the London Lounge Prince tweed. Any chance for fit pic?
I am selling a Carlo Barbera for H Lesser and Son jacketing here if anyone is interested.
Continue with my closet cleaning, up for sale is a WW Chan single breasted 3 roll to two suit with flat front trousers. The fabric is Scabal super 120's & cashmere in a dark navy faint herringbone pattern. The jacket is half lined with a contrasting blue bemberg lining, softly constructed with lightly padded shoulders. The trouser are flat front with side adjusters. WW Chan's work is legendary this suit is no exception it has tons of handwork and the best button holes...
For Sale 2.5 meters length of Carlo Barbera for H Lesser gun club jacketing. This cloth has been discontinued and is very sought after. The weight is around 13 oz, it has a beautiful soft hand, similar to cashmere. The base colour is brown with forest green and blue colour overchecks. This will make a stunning versatile sports coat for the colder months. Price is Sold including shipping world wide. Paypal only. Please PM if you have any questions.
I posted this on Passagio official thread as well.
I just received the my suit in the mid grey mistral is the older version. The latest version is a few shades darker, I haven't made it up as yet. . It's a great cloth.
For sale 3 beautiful Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing.Price is $95.00 >$85.00 > $75.00 each shipping included worldwide. Paypal only. [[SPOILER]] 3) Navy wool crepe unlined, hand rolled edge58.5inches x 3.5 inches $75.00 shipped [[SPOILER]]
Regrettably selling this gorgeous coat made by one of Hong Kong's best tailors Gordon Yao. The cloth is from London Lounge limited edition Shetland tweed which is already sold out. The jacket was hardly worn as I gain some weight since I had it made. The jacket has lots of handwork including working button holes, twin vents, three roll into two, two patch pocket and top welted pocket. I can fit into most 42R jackets but please check measurements below. Sold shipped...
Just cleaning my closet to make some space. For sale a beautiful grey melange super soft unstructured, half lined jacket from Kiton in 100% cashmere, 2 patch pockets, twin vents, 3 roll to 2. The jacket is in excellent condition it has been lightly used, there are tons of handwork including handmade button holes. Size is tagged 51 Italy = to 42 US, please check measurements. Price is SOLD including shipping worldwide. paypal only. Please PM if you have any...
It would be cool if you have your jackets buggy lined.