or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Sorry to hear your dilemma hope you get it resolve.On Ethan's blog this is FUN 608http://ethandesu.com/post/34690681071/a-perfect-single-monk-model-107-in-fun-608-saint
I had an email from Gerald regarding my order. It does sounds like they are very busy with recent events.
Howard Yount tropical wool pants in navy size 36, classic slim flat front, belt loops. curtained waist band, zip fly, two rear pockets, coin pocket, lined below the knees, 1.75 inch cuff.The pants have been lightly worn and in excellent condition.Shipping from Australia at cost to the buyer. SOLDWaist 35 inchesRise 11 inchesInseam 32 inchesLeg opening 16.5 inches [[SPOILER]]
A beautiful pair of handmade Panta Clothing Tropical Wool Grey pants in Size 36 with 2 inches to let out. Pants are flat front, side adjusters, button fly, lots of handwork including button holes, one right hand rear pocket, front lined to the knees, slim fitting. The pants are lightly used are in excellent condition. Price SOLD worldwide shipping included from Australia Waist 35inches Rise 11 inches inseam 32 inches with 1 ½ inch cuff Leg opening 17 inches
Two very different shoes imo. The Alden would be more roomier but not by much.
Outer sole measurements posted.
Congrats, those chukkas are stunning!
Here are a few that I liked.
Have a look at the Harrison Mersolair, I have made up a few pairs of cotton trousers from this book, nice stuff.
They are pretty flexible especially the Napoli line which essentially is semi-bepoke. While Patrick prefer a leaner silhouette let them on the outset that you prefer a fuller cut.My stuff from PJ are not as fitted as the stuff you see on his tumblr especially the trousers.