or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Thanks! I will check it out.It doesn't have to be Smith I do like the look of the Steadfast but 14/15 oz will be a bit heavy for wearing in Sydney.
Anyone knows if Smiths makes a lighter version of this cloth.
Check with ~ B ~ I got a bolt off him last year. Rangoon is great cloth for our warmer weather. You could check out H Lesser Tropical as well.
medtect's suit looks more khaki than olive but I love this colour. The linen is from W Bill.
Great stuff! I saw the bunch this afternoon I could easily pick 3 or 4 jackets from the book.
Not really light brown but olive colour houndstooth with blue overcheck, it's a shetland tweed suitable for Spring but I will have no hesitation wearing this in winter down-under.The subscription is currently open on the London Lounge Cloth Club. You will have to join us a member to subscribe.
Due to price rises the last few years Chan is not such great value anymore especially when you pick the more expensive fabrics such as Holland and sherry.
I have seen something similar from Jantzen. Yes, it's ugly.
Great stuff thanks for posting!
Thanks! I welcome your suggestions on improving the fit. Sent you a pm re pricing.