or Connect

Posts by tchoy

I also agreed Fox is a lot nicer than VBC, the Fox is going to drape better, more durable depending on the weight and hold a better crease.It's a shame but the mid grey was offer at 40% off only two weeks ago I think the discount code have expired now.
Up for sale a brand new pair of Edward Green Berkeley Dark Oak calf n UK10E 202 last. This classic shoes is should be a stable in a gentlemen's wardrobe. Asking US780.00 > 750.00 >720 + shipping
Up for sale are two Engineered Garments chambray work shirt from SS 2010, both in as new conditions and hardly been worn. asking $85.00 each plus shipping from Australia. Plese PM if you have any questions. Size Large SOLD 1) Green P to P 21.5" Shoulders 18" length from back of collar 31" sleeve 26.5" 2) Red/ pink P to P 21.5" Shoulders 18" length from back of collar 31" sleeve 26.5"
Here's an interview of Joe Ha aka incontro who works with Bntailor. http://violamilano.com/the-journal/post/133624005142/interview-with-joe-ha/
This was a good read. an interview of Joe Ha aka incontro. http://violamilano.com/the-journal/post/133624005142/interview-with-joe-ha/
Thanks! The Ring jacket is very nice too.
Deleted
For sale NWT never worn Valsterino A1 jacket in navy and grey melange thick wool. List as European 52 but it's slim fit please check measurements. Fully unlined. Shipping from Australia please PM for shipping fees.sold Measurements Pit to pit 21.5" Sleeve from shoulder seam 25" Shoulder seam 17.5" length from top of collar 27.5"
For sale NWT never worn Valsterino A1 jacket in navy and grey melange thick wool. List as European 52 but it's slim fit please check measurements. Fully unlined. Shipping from Australia please PM for shipping fees. Sold Measurements Pit to pit 21.5" Sleeve from shoulder seam 25" Shoulder seam 17.5" length from top of collar 27.5"
I am selling some unfunded liabilities here if anyone is interested including the original Slewfoot tobacco Fresco. Untitled by banjo888, on Flickr