or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Recently funded the Prince tweed is definitely one of my favourite offerings of LL tweeds.
Very nice collection David! I need to catch up on you still have a few to make up myself.
Gianfrancesco It is possible to post the other colour samples here as well?
Looks very nice, may have to try one always having trouble getting knitwear that is long enough in the arms.
Great choice! I like being boring I have the same shoes in brown.
Those came out very nice. How the fit?
Sorry to hear your dilemma hope you get it resolve.On Ethan's blog this is FUN 608http://ethandesu.com/post/34690681071/a-perfect-single-monk-model-107-in-fun-608-saint
I had an email from Gerald regarding my order. It does sounds like they are very busy with recent events.
Howard Yount tropical wool pants in navy size 36, classic slim flat front, belt loops. curtained waist band, zip fly, two rear pockets, coin pocket, lined below the knees, 1.75 inch cuff.The pants have been lightly worn and in excellent condition.Shipping from Australia at cost to the buyer. SOLDWaist 35 inchesRise 11 inchesInseam 32 inchesLeg opening 16.5 inches [[SPOILER]]
A beautiful pair of handmade Panta Clothing Tropical Wool Grey pants in Size 36 with 2 inches to let out. Pants are flat front, side adjusters, button fly, lots of handwork including button holes, one right hand rear pocket, front lined to the knees, slim fitting. The pants are lightly used are in excellent condition. Price SOLD worldwide shipping included from Australia Waist 35inches Rise 11 inches inseam 32 inches with 1 ½ inch cuff Leg opening 17 inches