or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Steve I'm in for the cognac.
Which last you thinking for the PTBs Steve? I could be persuaded on a cognac pair.
It's hard to go wrong with a linen suit for summer. If you already have a darker blue linen suit I would go for the khaki for a totally different look. I have a suit made with W Bill 60136 and I absolutely love this colour, also get lots of compliments when ever I wear it.Here an image
Here the two images of the same fabric as worn by Vox. I also tried to source this fabric a few years back, would love to see it remake.
I've had the grey and navy made up, although is a heavier weight the hopsack finish makes it breathable. It's one of the nicest hopsack i've seen, idea for traveling it doesn't crease easily even my tailor commented how great this cloth is to work with.Here an image I've posted here earlier.
Great tie and equally great taste I have the same tie.
I think a lot of us on SF don't need more shoes. I need another hobby or a therapist.
Thanks everyone for their comments. If you buy a pair of Saint Crispins from Karl Sussman he always goes the extra mile of hand finishing it for you. It just takes the shoe to another level imho. It probably won't stay that shinny for long once I start wearing it but Karl has taught me how to maintain my shoes that I can still have them looking good with little bit of work.
It looks like my shoes are ready to be pick up. http://bluscuro.tumblr.com/post/78275504637/saint-crispins-cap-toe-for-tc-claret-coloured
X post from the Friday challenge