or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Two very different shoes imo. The Alden would be more roomier but not by much.
Outer sole measurements posted.
Congrats, those chukkas are stunning!
Here are a few that I liked.
Have a look at the Harrison Mersolair, I have made up a few pairs of cotton trousers from this book, nice stuff.
They are pretty flexible especially the Napoli line which essentially is semi-bepoke. While Patrick prefer a leaner silhouette let them on the outset that you prefer a fuller cut.My stuff from PJ are not as fitted as the stuff you see on his tumblr especially the trousers.
Just ordered 2 PC ties as well, really great deal from a great seller.
Very similar I wear Alden size 11E in Leydon last and 10.5E in the Barrie last which are roomier.
http://bntailor.tumblr.com/post/65757207320/casentino-bespoke-coat-by-b-tailor-atA couple of overcoats being made by bntailors using similar cloths.
I would say the stitching on the hem have come undone, just have your tailor fix it. Purple label jacket are mostly manufactured by Saint Andrews and Caruso in the past, they are made to very high standards . The buttons holes are usually all done by hand. Find a very good tailor to have the sleeves hem and button holes put on. I would suggest 4 button holes and kissings. I wouldn't wear a black shirt with this jacket unless you are out clubbing, try a white button down...