or Connect

Posts by tchoy

That would be great, I haven't try the 202 last before. I have a pair of Dover in 10F in 606 it's a little snug but not too bad. I suspect the 202 will be more roomier. I think 10F in 202 should be fine.I got a pair of Galway from you last time in 10.5F 82 last is way too big.
I too need a wide fitting otherwise I would have join you guys.
I think he may be on vacation and traveling from a photo I saw of him in Instagram I am sure he'll he get back to you soon.
It's good to know WW Chan is offering Dugdale. I know a few tailors uses this cloth and they highly recommend it. Over at Cutter and Tailor forum Sator highly recommended Dugdale very earlier on saying is a underrated cloth. I want to give it a try if I don't already have so many cloths.
I've have not used Dugdale in the past but have seen some of their books they look to be very well made.
My favourite is London Lounge Mistral or the lighter version Brisa but is hard to obtain for most people.The are a few in the Harrisons Oyster bunch and Smiths Woollen Steadfast are excellent but both heavier cloths.
+1 Fresco and hopsack are much more interesting than plain worsted imho.
No wait too long I am going to move it to ebay soon.
yes you correct it's a Vanda.The navy and pink,I was on the fence with this one when I was culling my ties recently it's also my least favourite from the bunch here.Thanks for all the compliments I eddied my post to included all the tie-makers.
Thanks gents!