or Connect

Posts by tchoy

One of my favourites from Jason.
Great thread Tweedy and thanks for inviting me to participate this challenge. I must have been not thinking right to agreed as it;s the middle of summer in Australia and I need to post fit pics 😀 . Just kidding of course this will be fun. I will try do my best to post some pics over the weekend.
Speedy Tuesday
I got to know Maftei through chatting with our own shoe guru @fritzl he was instrumental for me ordering my first pair of Maftei. As I live in Australia going to a trunk shop or visiting Austria wasn't possible at the time. I posted them one of my best fitting shoes together with my orthotics to start the process. Although Lucian Maftei speak perfect a lot of my special request was interpreted by fritzl, he also foreseen the progress and kept me up to date on the...
Sorry to hear your disappointment with your Cleverly's.My Maftei are one of my most comfortable shoes that I owned they built in a support arch in replacement of my orthotics. Also agreed the service is great they remade my first pair when the shoes came out to tight.
Reverso Grande Duo GMT.
I sure will.
Just bagged these can't wait.
My mistake I didn't read Dereck's post probably yes I thought he meant the blue donegal indeed the corn Shetland is much lighter weight not too sure it's heavy enough for a overcoat in that case.
Thanks D the Donegal is probably the one least worn due to it's weight from memory around 20oz. It would make a fantastic overcoat if I had the chance again I would make it into a shorter length overcoat.