Posts by tchoy

You can visit a podiatrist and have your feet examine. You may also just have a narrow heel , you may want to try a pair of custom shoes and have a pair make with a narrower heels.
The watch looks too big on you, I have had my Big Pilot for a while now but don't wear it much probably due to the size and I have a 7 inch wrist, going to flip this in the future.
Tudor Pelagos Blue.
That's a fantastic collection.
Here you go the Harrison site images are terrible.https://www.facebook.com/MerinoBrothers/photos/a.1696018433950061.1073741884.1417597891792118/1696019103949994/?type=3&theater
For sale John Lobb Austerity Brogue UK 10.5 made on the 8000 Last in brown calf, Vibram sole installed. The shoes are marked R on the lining but I have struggled to find the blemishes when I bought them. These shoes are in great condition I have hardly worn these shoes at all and I have maintained them with regular polishing and conditioning, there are minor scuffs and scratches on the shoes from wear and tear. Shoe trees are not included. Price $350.00 Postage will be at...
5513 with Serif dial.
This was my cloth that i sold on B&S a few years back it been talk about before the actual cloth has a yellow hue cast unlike the photo I took.This picture here is more reflective of the colour.
Congrats they look amazing well worth the wait. It's that peccary?
Those look great I will have to send Patrizio an email.