or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Here you go the Harrison site images are terrible.https://www.facebook.com/MerinoBrothers/photos/a.1696018433950061.1073741884.1417597891792118/1696019103949994/?type=3&theater
For sale John Lobb Austerity Brogue UK 10.5 made on the 8000 Last in brown calf, Vibram sole installed. The shoes are marked R on the lining but I have struggled to find the blemishes when I bought them. These shoes are in great condition I have hardly worn these shoes at all and I have maintained them with regular polishing and conditioning, there are minor scuffs and scratches on the shoes from wear and tear. Shoe trees are not included. Price $350.00 Postage will be at...
5513 with Serif dial.
This was my cloth that i sold on B&S a few years back it been talk about before the actual cloth has a yellow hue cast unlike the photo I took.This picture here is more reflective of the colour.
Congrats they look amazing well worth the wait. It's that peccary?
Those look great I will have to send Patrizio an email.
Thanks you.I ordered my pair at the end of September, the lead time have taken longer these days due to it's popularity no doubt.I would contact the retailer just to check on the status. Hope you get yours soon.
With those words, here are a couple of new arrivals I've just received.
If only they were F fittings they would be gone.