or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Just missed this sent you an email Patrik.
It's 14-15oz
For sale lightly used Ralph Lauren Blue Label made in Italy in a Glencheck , 50% silk and 50 flax in a light brown based, dark brown check and crimson overchecks colour, working button holes. The jacket is ideal for spring and summer. I believe the jacket made by Caruso it has very soft shoulders and light construction. $280 plus shipping worldwide. $280>$250>$200 includes standard shipping worldwide Measurements: Chest 43" Shoulder 19" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom...
For sale lightly used Ralph Lauren Blue Label made in Italy in a subtle herringbone pattern, 50% silk and 50 flax in a Taupe colour, working button holes. The jacket is ideal for spring and summer. I believe the jacket made by Caruso it has very soft shoulders and light construction. $280>$250>$200.00 includes standard shipping worldwide. Measurements: Chest 43" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar 30.5" Length from top of collar 32"
For Sale Ralph Lauren Purple Label navy blazer is 42L, made in Italy, 100% cashmere, 2 button, double vented, horn buttons ,ticket pocket, and with a $3,695 retail price tag. $ 480.00>$450.00>$370 includes shipping worldwide This beautiful jacket is made by Saint Andrews fully canvassed and with tons of handwork all the button holes are done by hand. A superb must have for any gentlemen"s wardrobe. Its been lightly worn and in excellent condition. Measurements: Chest...
Off loading a couple of mine London Lounge Cloth,The Agnelli Flannel and the RAF linen. see my signature below. Untitled Untitled
I have the following LL cloths for saleLLFL09 4 meters Agnelli Flannel suiting. SOLD plus shipping [[SPOILER]] LL cloth club RAF linen 7 meters single width. Sold plus shipping [[SPOILER]]
Great thread what a wonderful adventure WeakMonday loved the Gianni Volpe jacket and you can never have enough navy suits I counted eight in my wardrobe last. 😀 Hope Passagio Cravette works out for you I ordered my ties 9 months ago and yet to receive them as with a few others I know on this forum.
I am really happy for you the 3 piece turn out great. Leng Bespoke is still under the radar but he is doing some amazing things the styling is more classic compare to Bntailor. The construction is second to none Gennaro is a great coat maker. I hope he doesn't goes into retirement any time soon.
From No Man Walks Alone reissue of Stephan Schenider FW 2011 Merino Coat, in jade green and light brown linen. NWT never worn. Price $850 including shipping worldwide. all sold-out SIZE 6 Made in Belgium Measurements Shoulders 20" Length from the bottom of collar 38'' Sleeves 27.75" Chest 25'' across