or Connect

Posts by tchoy

It's mine, I wear it mainly with jeans and grey flannels, I do wear it a lot on really cold days or when I travel top colds climate. It's hefty at 20oz.
Waiting for my patiently. Please post pics when you get it. Thanks again to C&A
Of course you can have close fitting jacket and still be comfortable, just not it's so skin tight that the buttons is about to pop out. You'll need to consider when you sitting down, moving and even after a big meal.Some of stuff I've seen from @gusvs are fine examples of well tailor slim fitting jacket.
It's sounds like this LL tweed is exactly what you are looking for.
Thanks for the heads up. This is great news I hope the quality it's the same as before.
No problems at all I've more hits and misses to be honest and now I've my own last in Saint Crispins I should just buy what I know will fit.
Don't worry about what people think you know I have a lot of love for those black suede whole cuts.I am hoping to rock my very soon.I am echoing on FM our outfit is going to be hard to beat.
The Fox flannel Alden collection and the LL linen are permanent collection.
Thanks! I took a lot of inspiration from your.It's definitely brown the shoes have been darken with hand polishing so it actually gotten darke.It's a great colour my friend ordered the exact same shoes in that colour.Here is an outdoor shot the colour looks not as dark in sunlight.
You may want to post your question in the Australian thread you get a better response. There is Deerstyle in Brisbane you may want to try. I was going to suggest The Suit Shop but they are in Sydney not sure if they travel to Brisbane both of those are MtM.