or Connect

Posts by tchoy

I hope you are not serious
It's a combination of my wide stance and my broad hips contributing to this.
From yesterday having drinks with friends on the Sydney Harbour.
Get there first thing in the morning you may be able to get a fitting in the afternoon. Ask for Nelson at the Peninsular Hotel he is one of their best fitters.
Yes, double the amount if it's a single width cloth plus extra if it's checks, to be sure check with your tailor.
It's not that bad shirts are light.
Smith's Steadfast and Harrisons Oyster bunch are two of the better ones. Do a forum search a lot has been written on the subject here.
It was a great deal, I would have cop if I didn't already have a mid grey flannel suit. Just by subscribing to Merchant Fox newsletter they have these offers once in while.
I also agreed Fox is a lot nicer than VBC, the Fox is going to drape better, more durable depending on the weight and hold a better crease.It's a shame but the mid grey was offer at 40% off only two weeks ago I think the discount code have expired now.
Up for sale a brand new pair of Edward Green Berkeley Dark Oak calf n UK10E 202 last. This classic shoes is should be a stable in a gentlemen's wardrobe. Asking US780.00+ shipping