or Connect

Posts by tchoy

I have this one from Vanda I quite like.
I appreciate the feed back even my better half tells me my more structure jackets looks better on me. I have jackets made by different tailors some are more structure than the one shown somehow I always gravitate towards the softer style jackets it's much more comfortable. It really comes down to personal preference. I may do a version with slight padding and roping in the future.
I like the cloth a lot it's a lighter weight for our mild Sydney autumn winter feels very soft, the book have some great patterns.
Congrats Moo that's a lovely pieceWearing mine today Sbga105
It's two different business Joe was using Bijan's shop while he was setting up his own premises. They are good friends.
Here you go. photo credit (London Lounge)It's a shame about the turquoise overcheck as the background is very nice, I sold my length on B&S.
Thanks T!Sorry just read this may be next time you guys meet again let me know.
Thanks! My favourite tie maker is still Vanda and EG Cappelli both ties a better knot I found the Frui ties a little light weight in construction and the knot ties small, of course this can be adjusted to your liking since it's bespoke.Thanks! My later jackets have wider lapels from BnTailor. Thanks for the input I'll look into the longer patch pockets in the near future commissions.
It's all good, the weather is warming up it's time to prepare for Spring/ Summer.All the jackets, suits and pants are bespoke by Bntailor thru TheFineryCompany.1 London Lounge Irish linen2 Solbiati linen3 Drapers wool, silk and linen4 London Lounge Piuma Pow check5 London Lounge Piuma navy
Thank you to @TweedyProf for asking me to participate here once again and @Mr. Six for organising it all. I Finally got around to take some pics sorry for the delayed. It's the end of winter here down-under with most of my summer stuff was in storage. Here is my contribution.Shantung silk from VandaFrui silk.Vanda silkEG cappelliVanda wool and silkVanda Shantung solid navyVanda navy grenadineEG Cappelli MadderPassaggio cravette grenadineEG Capelli brown silk neat. [[SPOILER]]