or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Those are stunning!
I am throwing in free shipping worldwide to move this.
I have well over 100 ties and I hardly wear a tie these days, need to cult half of it at least.
I have a couple of suits from W Bill linen book and very please with it. The one I used was 60136 it's a taupe colour very versatile I don't have be too careful about getting dirty like off white. I would also recommend 60129 I have trousers from this doth and its great.There are a few people on the forum can get W Bill for a discounted price it depends where you are.Sobialti is much harder to find I believe Loro Piana have bought the company I am starting to see their...
If you like the LL linen also look at W Bill linen it is only slightly lighter weight than LL and I believed it has a cream colour in the book. The price should be cheaper than LL as well.
http://hst.com.sg/products/products?path=71_73_104
Just missed this sent you an email Patrik.
It's 14-15oz
For sale lightly used Ralph Lauren Blue Label made in Italy in a Glencheck , 50% silk and 50 flax in a light brown based, dark brown check and crimson overchecks colour, working button holes. The jacket is ideal for spring and summer. I believe the jacket made by Caruso it has very soft shoulders and light construction. $280 plus shipping worldwide. $280>$250>$230.00 >$210.00 plus shipping Measurements: Chest 43" Shoulder 19" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar...
For sale lightly used Ralph Lauren Blue Label made in Italy in a subtle herringbone pattern, 50% silk and 50 flax in a Taupe colour, working button holes. The jacket is ideal for spring and summer. I believe the jacket made by Caruso it has very soft shoulders and light construction. $280>$250>$230.00>$210.00 plus shipping worldwide. Measurements: Chest 43" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar 30.5" Length from top of collar 32"