or Connect

Posts by tchoy

Thanks guys! It is a 45 mm case.
Pam 190 with a 8 day JLC movement.
I am not too sure about this fabric for trousers as is very light and soft, just concern for how it will wear. You may need a second pair if you go that route.
Thanks guys! I love the cloth it has a nice texture it's light enough for summer and doesn't crease as much as linen.
A couple of cloths funded for summer. A navy blazer in wool and hemp, got this cloth through a group buy a while back from @badsha This one is a Drapers silk and linen check my tailor suggested to do a one piece back on this one. I put on a few kilos since I ordered these jackets need to hit the gym soon before the jackets are ready.
I'll check with my tailor and get back if they will be restocking. I want some for myself.
I have the original Agnelli tweed still not make up, yours came out very well is it flannel or tweed?Next time let's us know here if you going to do another group run.
Greg,I posted this on my tumblr a while ago, the cloth is a wool seersucker from Eurotex it's a stunning fabric.http://lindenway.tumblr.com/post/85532464463/turnoverchange-b-tailor-seersucker-navy
A couple of highlights from the De Bethune event the other night.
The jacket looks great David! I regretted selling my length now that I see a few on these jackets finished.