or Connect

Posts by tchoy

I am throwing in free shipping worldwide to move this.
I have well over 100 ties and I hardly wear a tie these days, need to cult half of it at least.
I have a couple of suits from W Bill linen book and very please with it. The one I used was 60136 it's a taupe colour very versatile I don't have be too careful about getting dirty like off white. I would also recommend 60129 I have trousers from this doth and its great.There are a few people on the forum can get W Bill for a discounted price it depends where you are.Sobialti is much harder to find I believe Loro Piana have bought the company I am starting to see their...
If you like the LL linen also look at W Bill linen it is only slightly lighter weight than LL and I believed it has a cream colour in the book. The price should be cheaper than LL as well.
http://hst.com.sg/products/products?path=71_73_104
Just missed this sent you an email Patrik.
It's 14-15oz
For sale lightly used Ralph Lauren Blue Label made in Italy in a Glencheck , 50% silk and 50 flax in a light brown based, dark brown check and crimson overchecks colour, working button holes. The jacket is ideal for spring and summer. I believe the jacket made by Caruso it has very soft shoulders and light construction. $280 plus shipping worldwide. $280>$250>$230.00 plus shipping Measurements: Chest 43" Shoulder 19" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar 31.5" Length...
For sale lightly used Ralph Lauren Blue Label made in Italy in a subtle herringbone pattern, 50% silk and 50 flax in a Taupe colour, working button holes. The jacket is ideal for spring and summer. I believe the jacket made by Caruso it has very soft shoulders and light construction. $280>$250>$230.00 plus shipping worldwide. Measurements: Chest 43" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar 30.5" Length from top of collar 32"
For Sale Ralph Lauren Purple Label navy blazer is 42L, made in Italy, 100% cashmere, 2 button, double vented, horn buttons ,ticket pocket, and with a $3,695 retail price tag. $ 480.00>$450.00>$420,00 plus shipping This beautiful jacket is made by Saint Andrews fully canvassed and with tons of handwork all the button holes are done by hand. A superb must have for any gentlemen"s wardrobe. Its been lightly worn and in excellent condition. Measurements: Chest 42" Shoulder...