or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

always a pleasure saving people from dry cleaner nightmares!
never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EV-ER, dry-clean.absolutely ruins fabrics.just a gentle hand wash with gentle detergent will do.roll in towel, lay flat to dry, etc.
- Brands included in the sale: Ann Demeulemeester Rick Owens Rick Owens DRKSHDW To take advantage of this offer, use code MID25 during checkout. Please note - sale ends tonight at midnight PST. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
still shocked by how fast those arrived.got a few emails today about items which were delivered equally as fast, must have been a slow week for DHL or something...
the Z model is definitely the way to go [unless you go for the front zips you posted, also great proportions]. totally empathize with the bone colour after many wears, you have to be really in to / in for the "dirty" look to stay in love with them. contemplating wearing my bone bison leather hikers as actual hiking boots this FW, can't decide whether i'll love having them go to complete muddy shit, or whether it will just fill me with regret / remorse. :/
nobody will have any SS17 until January at the earliest.although the stores that do their product shoots in the showrooms [antonioli, for example], will have them posted much earlier for sure.
love how the colour says "green", and my screen says "definitely just brown".
- Brands included in the sale: Ann Demeulemeester Rick Owens Rick Owens DRKSHDW To take advantage of this offer, use code MID25 during checkout. Please note - sale ends November 11th at midnight. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
well true on the first point, but goods won't be cheap come next season.prices were set prior to the currency drop happening, by SS17 they'll have had a chance to adjust and you should expect retailers to raise their prices to account for the loss in currency value.
holy fuck this is awful, lol.i've honestly never bought from one of those kinds of stores before, so that's kind of shocking to learn. :/