or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

- Our SS16 sale continues, with further markdowns on previously discounted brands. Now at 40% off: Forme D'Expression Jan-Jan Van Essche Reinhard Plank Now at 50% off: Ann Demeulemeester Rick Owens Rick Owens DRKSHDW For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
i wear mine nearly every day - not only beautiful, but comfy af.
it's what we do.
- Our SS16 sale continues, now with up to 50% off SS16 collections from: Ann Demeulemeester Forme D'Expression Jan-Jan Van Essche Reinhard Plank Rick Owens Rick Owens DRKSHDW For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
redacted
-- sale [via] re. porter -- 25% off store-wide. shop the sale [via] re. porter - here. for all enquiries [sale related or otherwise], never hesitate - enquiries@re-porter.ca -- re. porter | blog. | facebook. | instagram.
i'd be wary of trusting any of those measurements, simply due to how much volume of inventory they deal with the probability of human error is insanely high.
yeah wouldn't recommend an S if you're a 33/34, at least not this season. BUT, the aircuts are also awesome.
or you know, message me and I can also PM it to you ;p
lol, this made me chuckle.you should move to Canada... it's absolute robbery here [BC is 12%, and we're not even the worst].