Posts by curiouscharles

ah shit that bites :/
that's annoying, i empathize.i think this is why many clients ask me for pictures of their actual size prior to purchase, and as ever - i totally empathize with such requests.season to season their leathers are completely different as well, i find donkey in particular can go from gorgeous to speckle-grained horror show.the donkey for ss16 was beautiful, then in the fw16 showroom it looked like it has chicken pocks [so didn't order it].sucks that this happened but don't be...
- Our next series of markdowns have been published live to the website. Please enjoy up to 60% off store-wide. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
patchwork racer?link?[you talking about ss08 f1 jacket?!?]
- For a limited time only, please enjoy a special 25% discount on all non-sale brands and items in our store. Please note - this promotion is available for a limited time only, and will expire on December 12th. To take advantage of this offer, please use coupon code CALCULUS25 during checkout. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
Yeah, no distribution outside Japan yet.I'll make sure to bug Pietro and Jan-Jan about letting me take on those responsibilities when I visit them in Paris this coming January.When I mentioned it last trip they seemed interested in the idea... and... well... I want O-Project at my store, so... [lezmakeithappen]
classic canada post.in my experience they can't read, and will misinterpret currency descriptors [so they probably though it was worth 550 eur, as opposed to cad], this happens to me a lot.and yes, just refuse delivery, and it will be sent back to the sender at no cost to you.
much prefer the proportions on the stacked heel versions [z sole].
- Please enjoy an additional 15% off store-wide - including current and previous season sale items [now available at up to 50% discount]. Please note - this promotion will be available for a limited time only. To take advantage of this offer, please use coupon code EXTRA15 during checkout. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
yeah, designer and store alike don't give any fucks about people who didn't buy the stuff through their channels.i don't think it's difficult to understand why [there's at least two reasons that spring to mind immediately].but it's worth a shot inquiring, i've had luck with a few designers in the past performing repairs for re. porter inventory items for me, so you never really know!