or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

i would personally say DRKSHDW fits absolutely TTS, and Rick fits mostly TTS, leaning towards big [at least with sneakers].for this season's pro model adidas sneaks, i'm a true 42 [across all brands, don't just wear Rick y'know], and i can fit either the 9US, or 9.5US - depending on desired fit [9 is perfect, borderline small, 9.5 is pretty good too, just a touch bigger than i'd like].
- Today marks the last day of our SS16 sale, with final markdowns published store-wide. 50% off: Forme D'Expression Jan-Jan Van Essche Reinhard Plank Up to 70% off: Ann Demeulemeester Rick Owens Rick Owens DRKSHDW Please note - sale ends in 24 hours. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
models are cast to be sample size. sample size is 48.
Well, samples typically fit 48, as that is sample size.
- It's the last week of our sale, with final markdowns on SS16 items. 50% off: Forme D'Expression Jan-Jan Van Essche Reinhard Plank Up to 70% off: Ann Demeulemeester Rick Owens Rick Owens DRKSHDW Please note - sale ends in one week. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
I've personally not had any issues with Darklands, aside from less-than-stellar sizing guidance (Campbell's idea of a 46 is my idea of a 44, so when I asked for chest measurements on a $2,500 USD CCP jacket he wasn't willing, which ended up in a frustrating return scenario when time was of the essence).No need to discuss Darklands though, there's enough history of horror stories out there.But I know Campbell is essentially a good person, from having worked for him at...
yeah it's a freakishly tough job. personally i'd had enough of my long zipped sleeves almost tearing everything else i own, so i just moved on. shame as it's such a great design.
if your tailor thinks they can do it, why not?got rid of my linen zipped sleeve biker precisely because the sleeves rendered it useless, so if it would make the jacket wearable, i'd totally go for it.
oh and trust me, they monitor them.i made a tiny complaint once on SZ about how i was always getting emails from The Office [despite never having emailed them, bought anything from them, or even known who the fuck they were].then years later when i actually wanted to buy a CCP jacket for work, they wouldn't answer any of my emails - because i guess i was on their shit list.so, spamming = ok, but complaining about spam = not ok.[nevermind the fact that signing someone up...
sale [via] re. porter -- our entire inventory is now on sale. new sale items at 25% off. previous markdowns at 40% off. shop the sale [via] re. porter - here. for all enquiries [sale related or otherwise], never hesitate - enquiries@re-porter.ca -- re. porter | blog. | facebook. | instagram.