or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

the stock photos he's linked to are of the women's version of this boot - hence the difference in heel & general proportions.
fixed.
season's end [via] re. porter & the archives. — 25% off select merchandise store-wide. [& further reductions on already existing sale merchandise] shop the sale [via] the archives. - here. shop the sale [via] re. porter - here. — for all enquiries [sale related, or otherwise], never hesitate - enquiries@re-porter.ca
Lol - to set the record straight, I replied [pretty much] immediately.Received an email from him over a month later indicating he had received nothing in reply.Previous email forwarded, confusion absolved?edit: you guys are all, all too kind.
make way [via] re. porter & the archives. — [up to] 25% off select merchandise store-wide. to shop the sale, please follow this link, here. — for all enquiries [sale related, or otherwise], never hesitate - enquiries@re-porter.ca
have you tried wearing a pair of m.a+ without protection?the tan portion of the cross is maybe the weakest material on earth, and you will eat your heel away in about 3 wears - good luck with that! [edit: unless you're one of those lucky few people who seem to have ZERO pronation, /jaloux]
http://www.hlorenzo.com/featured-interview-a1923-augusta.html...will answer your questions about Simone, at least [to an extent].
looks like straight up burgundy / bordeaux - will look amazing on an all neutral tone outfit (black/grey)
founding fathers [via] re. porter — 35% off all launch-stock consignments.
This is never the easiest question to answer with this model of CDiem (s23 - unless I'm mistaken? is the 'm' denomination reserved for the bulbous or non-bulbous toe version).Regardless, I always advise to go true to size with this model. They fit our size 48/50 model's size 45 feet perfectly, and should accommodate any true 45. I, myself, am a true 42 and wear a 42 in my own pair.However, if you are sometimes a 45, and sometimes a 46 - you're likely less of a true 45 than...