or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

yeah, well i'm 178, he's 185, and we both get them at or above where you're saying.could very well be different socks, or maybe they've just changed the cut slightly.he's a 43, i'm a 42, my calves are pretty skinny, his less so...
they were one size, not striped, not sure if that matters.unless you're taller than 6'2" then colour me confused!
did you get the right ones? the knee-high socks?they fully cover the calves on our 6'2" model, they're the socks i use personally and for Calculus shoots...
it's funny because import duties literally exist to protect local business from unfair international advantage, but 100% fail at their job.TTIP and CETA would completely fix this, but unfortunately there's too many other reasons why these trade deals suck for them to ever realistically be ratified.
just what Jay said, you don't have to depend on human interaction to make sure your bid is placed, it's all automatic.time is of the essence quite often when dealing with proxy bidding, so their humanless system is ideal.i've never gotten dinged with import duties using them either, not sure if that was dumb luck or what.ah yes, this would be why.
you're pretty safe sticking with the same size in mainline and drkshdw. i did notice the instep is a bit lower for drkshdw fw16 footwear, but i still find 42 [my true size / typical mainline size] to fit me best overall [or maybe my feet have gotten fat?].
FJP is the tops, absolute tops.no humans to deal with, all automated, amazing website / platform, practically zero fees.
it was a one time only limited run thing.only hope is to find them in the secondary market now.we have a pair in 41 in the wrap lace buried calf derbies on re. porter, and those are honestly only the second pair we've sold in ~5 years.
yeah that could be true actually...my 31s are like 6.25", so sizes 33 and up could potentially pass 6.5"/7" i suppose.still a pretty tiny hem size though, not really sure why you'd want tighter?
narrow the hem on detroits? they're already fucking TINY.