or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

nope, not even slightly.typically need to size up one on that model actually...
you'll have to forgive me mr. neun, but i can't link an email address / name to your SF handle.if i'm completely honest, this is my first time browsing in a looooong time [and i rarely have time for "personal browsing" ever since re. porter started up :/ ].send me a quick email and i'd be happy to throw some suggestions your way!
frustrating, i know - but 'tis the nature of consignment / after-market. :/you can imagine how often i experience this same pain. ;p
very kind of you to say so!we actually have two pairs of A1923 [one glue coated tall-boot, the other a sharkskin boot] coming up in our next archival collection [meaning new; with tags, at 50% off retail].just moved across the country again though mind you - so looking at an early to mid February release on those.
precisely this.it's silly to ever assume that all models of boot [from any brand] will fit the same season to season, model to model, leather to leather.the Ann D "rule" frustrates me the most, as it's just not true, excepting certain models - yet people run rampant across the internet buying one size down.always, always, ALWAYS, enquire about sizing for a particular model, especially if it's in a different leather than you're used to / your previous pair.based on the few...
fwiw - those boots run more or less true. a bit of a struggle to slip into [as a 42], but fit great once on your foot. a 41 would slide into them with less difficulty, but would have significantly more room left in the [rather voluminous] toe-box.
these things happen...
the pupal stage [via] re. porter & the archives. — in anticipation of its forthcoming transformation, the entirety of re. porter & the archives. is now on sale. please enjoy [up to] 50% off select merchandise store-wide. [w/ further reductions & additional items added to sale] shop the sale [via] the archives. - here. shop the sale [via] re. porter - here. — for all enquiries [sale related, or otherwise], never hesitate - enquiries@re-porter.ca
strange.that seems like a bizarre & aggressive sales tactic as completing the transaction outside of Ebay will do nothing but save them money?
the stock photos he's linked to are of the women's version of this boot - hence the difference in heel & general proportions.