or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

- For a limited time only, please enjoy a special 25% discount on all non-sale brands and items in our store. Please note - this promotion is available for a limited time only, and will expire on December 12th. To take advantage of this offer, please use coupon code CALCULUS25 during checkout. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
Yeah, no distribution outside Japan yet.I'll make sure to bug Pietro and Jan-Jan about letting me take on those responsibilities when I visit them in Paris this coming January.When I mentioned it last trip they seemed interested in the idea... and... well... I want O-Project at my store, so... [lezmakeithappen]
classic canada post.in my experience they can't read, and will misinterpret currency descriptors [so they probably though it was worth 550 eur, as opposed to cad], this happens to me a lot.and yes, just refuse delivery, and it will be sent back to the sender at no cost to you.
much prefer the proportions on the stacked heel versions [z sole].
- Please enjoy an additional 15% off store-wide - including current and previous season sale items [now available at up to 50% discount]. Please note - this promotion will be available for a limited time only. To take advantage of this offer, please use coupon code EXTRA15 during checkout. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
yeah, designer and store alike don't give any fucks about people who didn't buy the stuff through their channels.i don't think it's difficult to understand why [there's at least two reasons that spring to mind immediately].but it's worth a shot inquiring, i've had luck with a few designers in the past performing repairs for re. porter inventory items for me, so you never really know!
yeah, for how scared we all are of customs, CBSA is actually super chill to deal with over the phone [and in person, at least at the Vancouver airport location].
shipping carrier doesn't really matter.any courier will charge you ~20-25 for brokerage [the act of clearing the item through customs for you] then PST/GST or HST on the item cost + shipping, then 18% duties on that total.so based on this your duties look 100% correct.[pray for CETA folks, pray for CETA]woah, that's awesome!it's hit or miss in my experience, sometimes they claim i didn't fill something out right, sometimes they pretend like i didn't submit something i did,...
- Black Friday [via] re. porter 20% off store-wide [including sale items]. Ends Monday, November 28th. For any questions, or purchase enquiries: enquiries@re-porter.ca -
our free shipping code should read FREEFRIDAY, thanks Fok!