or Connect

Posts by curiouscharles

we stocked 100% cotton mainline pods for SS16, and i purchased a pair of 100% cotton mainline pods last year [SS15] from Idol.material is one thing, weave is a WHOLE 'nother thing.DRKSHDW's got some better 100% cotton weaves coming for FW16, as well as SS17 - as opposed to the silly pyjama shorts woven 100% cotton people are used to [poplin for FW16, and twill / canvas for SS17].
well, that was stupid.considering how small the margins are on restaurants [not to mention how high the failure rates are], he should have stuck to ToJ...
what i mean is, what happened with the ToJ drama?did a bunch of people pay for jackets and just never receive them or something?
also, what DID happen with ToJ exactly?completely missed that story, and the ToJ thread is like 1,000,000 pages long...
psidy's a shady motherfucker, so i don't blame you for pointing on the holes in his incomplete story.eugene is definitely much MORE shady of a motherfucker, mind you, but i think that was self-evident anyway.i refrained from getting involved [just never smart as a retailer], but i have one story about psidy from a botched re. porter transaction that has him wearing a permanent red flag in my records.
marking something as gift does NOTHING.not sure how this myth propagated itself.CBSA looks at the value, and the description of the contents alone.nothing else matters.
ts(s) garment dyed flower printed shirt collar jacket, size | 2(s) [fits 46] colour | beige condition | brand new; with tags 100% cotton made in Japan fits true to size -- -- $300.00 USD [what I paid from Unionmade] $10.00 USD for shipping within Canada $25.00 USD for shipping to the USA $45.00 USD for worldwide shipping *ship via DHL Express with signature confirmation & low value to avoid duties
i rock an expensive bagged miele, it's the tits. [that's a good thing]
that's a good deal!a good vacuum is certainly expensive, but man do they ever make a difference.
can't say for Mercury Japan, but the rest certainly do!