Posts by curiouscharles

Looking best there with sleeves rolled and worn open - personally think this coat always shines most when worn open.
Hey my man,Yeah, our web dev had updated everything so the sale items would sort after non-sale items in any particular page, but it was causing bugs where items would repeat, and many items [especially new ones], just wouldn't appear at all!So while he fixes that, we rolled back the code, so now everything is just mixed.Sale items will just have a slash through their original price, and a discounted price displayed next to it - where non-sale items won't.Yeah, it's pretty...
Yes, of course we ship to Europe!
- Please enjoy an extra 30% off remaining SS16 and FW16 stock. Coupon code XT30. Sale ends March 31st. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
- Please enjoy an extra 30% off remaining SS16 and FW16 stock. Coupon code XT30. Sale ends March 31st. For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
never checked out their policies before - can't comprehend [maybe i'm mentally challenged?] why their shipping prices go up the more money you spend...
not like they sell for very much money anymore anyway...[seriously, they go for dirt cheap these days]
- Rick Owens SS17 'Walrus' is now available both in-store and online. Shop the collection here: http://www.calculusvictoria.ca/designer/rick-owens/ For any inquiries, please email us at: info@calculusvictoria.ca -
Also, the CEBO sneakers are honestly just as great as they look in their editorial shots. Ezekial [their showroom fit model, incredibly nice guy] is always wearing them in the showroom, and they pair just as well in person as they do in Pietro's shoots.
JJVE will pair well with any minimalistic low sneaker - my personal preference is Ann sneaks, but I'm also kind of obsessed with Ann sneaks [and have wholesale access to them, so it's not exactly fair].