or Connect

Posts by theundeadkennedy

Brand New, never worn. These are the Barneys new York version with US sizing and leather soles. A bit more formal than the Dainite version. I recently purchased a pair of Tetburys with Dainite soles, being from Alaska those are going to get much more wear. They fit just like my size 8.5E Tetburys. They are a perfect fit on my foot. I wear size 8.5E in the 325 and 348 lasts. 9E in the 335 last. 9.5D in Chuck Taylors. 9.5D in Alden Trubalance and Barrie lasts, though the...
Double post
Will Ironwood will be available as a stock item in the future by chance? I got in on this way too late in the day and after seeing that fabric, I can't even think of any others.
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize this post had been replied to and let it slip by. Thank you for attempting to help though.
PM sent.
Hello, I'm looking to find this item. I know it's a long shot, but figured it was worth posting. One of my Grails. There are two versions, I'm interested in the second improved version of the jacket. The second version is a paler sage green that looks light grey in certain lighting. It also has a single front zip, where the original has a double zip. Thanks to anyone that can help! -UDK
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to hear. Definitely out of my budget.
What's the up charge for MTO? Thanks in advance.
Black FQHH.....anyone know if it's still an option?
Is Black FQHH no longer available?