or Connect

Posts by theundeadkennedy

The Real McCoys G-1 Flight Jacket Model MJ14103. Real McCoys has sold out of this size. Brand new with tags, box, and original paperwork. The jacket is absolutely beautiful and the quality is exactly what you would expect from The Real McCoys. I wouldn't even consider letting it go if it were not too long for how I like my clothes to fit, and I almost kept it anyways, but financial priorities have a way of changing. 
 Between the MSRP, Japanese sales tax, proxy shipping...
Okay thanks for that. I may lean towards with the 8.5E then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am thinking through options on a future boot project to keep my mind busy and was hoping for a bit of help from some members that own multiple pairs of shoes in the 348 last. I'm not sure when I'd do a MTO, won't be able to for awhile, but I like to have a plan. I'm wanting a sleek black Jodhpur with a Dainite sole. I recently did a catch and release on a pair of black Cottesmores from Barney's because they too chunky for what I was wanting. One option is to go the...
Sold. Thank you!!
Thanks for the help, the boots have sold!
Thanks! I don't have those particular boots, but I remember they were nice. Good luck with the search!Thanks for the help, the boots have sold!
Price Lowered
Thank you!
These are a very rare make up from Alden and Leather Soul Hawaii, they only did one run of this style in Natural CXL. They've only been worn twice in the 3 years I've owned them and are in excellent condition. They've been kept with Leather Soul shoe trees and in their original shoe bags, they come with the trees and bags as well. Size is 9.5D on the Alden Barrie last and sit on top of a crepe sole. Horween natural Chromexcel is guaranteed to age distinctively and get...
These are an extremely rare make up from Alden and Leather Soul Hawaii. They've only been worn 4 times in the 3 years I've owned them and are in immaculate condition. I found that my Crockett and Jones boots are more comfortable on my feet. They've been kept with Alden shoe trees and in their original shoe bags, they come with the trees and bags as well. Size is 9.5D on the Alden Trubalance last. $595 new. From Leather Soul: One of our most popular Alden boots is back in...