or Connect

Posts by HankRearden1

Not great pics but since the Allen Edmonds Boston isn't offered from the factory in brown calf I thought I'd post them.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar No... If you're under 35 and spend your day here ,you do have issues.. You must out drinking,partying and socializing... This is flagrant age discrimination!!
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches please tell me you are joking i was looking for a barfing smiley but coulnt find one Here you go. It's too appropriate to not put in this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Jesus, thats cold. Its from CrownCap, when I told my wife where it was from she said that she wants to go to Winnipeg in February just to say she did it. I don't know how you guys deal with that cold (and the equally oppressive heat in the summer). I'm convinced it's the low cost of living that keeps people here. That's all I can come up with It's definitely not the vast array of good clothing...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger The "I don't give a fuck what it looks like cause it keeps my head REALLY warm when its REALLY cold" hat. From a company in Winnipeg...where to them this weather is balmy... Looks good! As a Winnipegger, I can say sometimes you just need to be warm and wear whatever hat accomplishes that. What company did you get it from? NOTE: I wouldn't crack that hat out until about -35C/-31F
That does look a bit excessive on the left shoe. Below are my black Bel-Airs, about four months old (weekly wear)
Medium and/or light gray. Medium gray is very versatile. Since I wear flannel in winter, the light gray is nice way to bring a lighter tone into what I am wearing.