or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

Nah, just keep the military out of it and use diplomacy and withhold foreign aid, hitting warlords on the wallet is probably the best solution.
I'm not a huge fan of table lamps, but I like that one.Went through my bookmarks.Roll&Hill, Bocci, Marset, Menu, Michael Anastassiades, Decode, Oluce, Supergrau, Lindsey Edelman, Noriyuki Ebina, Brad Turner, Minimalum, Lee Broom, Phase Design.
The last part sounds like a grindr date.On a serious note, the weather report is use less.
Strictly speaking its a liftback. Wagons are straight up and down and not sloping like the panemera. I'm hoping for a Ferrari FF'esque version. A GTS of that would be
It's white on the inside, like PH lamps etc.
Saving has begun.
Binic - Forscarini Le Klint Verner Panton - Panthella Kiinau - Blue Nature Projecteur 365 - Nemo
If that lamp was scaled up, it would make an interesting chair.
Western world conducting war in ME = creating bigger problems for themselves.
Well.... most women already have experience with migrants, as we have had them for 40+ years, so they all have preformed opinions about them. Female voters generally vote further to the left than men and vote based on humanity etc., so it's not really sexually based, but that they think they can save the world one cafe late at a time. Most have 0% understanding on financial matters or how the world outside the square mile they live in works. Funnily enough almost...