or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

Some ikea stuff sucks and some is fantastic for the price (kitchens). Quality furniture can last you a life time, so paying to 2-5 grand for a sofa might turn out to be a great deal in the end and like OTC said you can always sell it. I usually use my mother and aunt as a reference for why you should by quality over budget furniture, my other has had 3 sofas in my life time (I'm 30 now) my dad got the first one, when they got divorced, the second one survived me, my...
I still have a plan/personal challenge about creating a home entirely of contemporary furniture and it all being the future classics.
SNEAKERSNSTUFF X NIKE ZOOM TALARIA 2014 (Release tomorrow 17/12)
You are missing Lego and B&O and a couple other bits and bobs like Vesta and Skype, thank me later. I don't find them especially comfortable and I would get it in veg tan.I like Wegner Flag Halyard at the moment.
His girlfriend was steering and he was pushing with everything he had in him, it was hilarious.
I remember seeing a PUSHING his brand new RRS a couple months after the first gen was released.
Only 2-3 posts and one picture aka the same same, bit disappointed, I was expecting 90 posts all containing "the same picture".
If I click the thread and don't see a bunch of pictures of denim and pink dress shirts, I will be disappointed.
He invented white chocolate, so that's something to be happy about.
Inverallan is in that ball park