or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

Network is far more important and used than you think, most of the people I deal with, who work in finance all know each other and have worked together previously.Sorø and herlufsholm are basically giant $30k a year future business networks.Most nice jobs never get posted, they get filled via network.
Fok please bring Ed Hardy, I want to see it.
It will only make it more difficult for you to find pants.
It's an unisolated concrete wall and I removed the wallpaper earlier, so only time will tell.
The C63 has to be compared to the RS4/5 and M3/4 and not the A6 and 5 series.
I know what mold looks like and there's no mold on the wall (yet), luckily it's a rental so the landlord is obliged by law to fix it immediately if it was.
They are in the trash now.Found out that the exterior wall in my building wardrobe was moist, so found the reason why and most likely the reason why I have been getting head aches, good thing I plan on moving soon.
I flagged all his posts yesterday, but apparently there's no mod around.
It's a pile of old used jeans, that are beat to shit and back, some have good fades, so no need to throw them away.I think I have bought 8 pairs of the last 6 years, 3 of them have never been used, black NS and 2 pairs of Albam, which were too expensive to send back and I haven't found anyone who wants to buy them, so it's not as bad as it sounds.This is though. [[SPOILER]] Yes, I know my bathroom tiles are awesome.
Exactly what I thought, oddly non of the other pairs in the pile had any.