or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

Hate crimes are crime motivated around peoples sexual, race or religious believes. Hate crimes isn't anything new gays have been targeted for years and years and years.
Did they count the ones who put tobacco in their joints I've noticed that most of the ones looking really old for their age is either fatties or selleri and threadmill size 0's with zero muscle mass, who can't even lift a carrot stick.
A lot of them look like they have never seen the sun. I think smoking amd low muscle mass is mostly at fault.
It's really polarized some white girls look 45 at 18 and other look 18 at 45. There is no in between.Where are the parents at?I still remember a story I heard 15 years ago. A guy a friend knew had gone to a club hooked up with a girl, who was drinking etc. Fast forward a month text ticks in "Hey, would you like to come to my 13th birthday".
I've thought about trying it, as it looks like a good workout. Although I'm leaning further towards going back to boxing instead of just doing regular gym workouts.
There are two around here and they both have closed their waitlists due to over demand.
It really depends....Double or single seat? I sometimes see a guy in a doublewide one.
I do.
My executive in a giant asshole and never listens.
Does it come with a hole in the middle for that large rectangular sausage.