or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

As the saying goes don't judge a book by its cover. A friend of mines mother got a girl fired from a luxury shop, after she was snubbed for wearing wellingtons in the rain. Sadly for her she didn't know my friends mom knew the owner.
From my experience most people who work in high end retailer are fuckwards covered dickheads with a side please may I punch you. The younger personnel generally act like they are better than the people who can afford their wares, which they can't themselves.Around here even most sales personnel at vw are people I want to deck.
Sollos Brasil - ISA LinBrasil - Mole (Designed by Sergio Rodrigues in '63) Swedese - Continental
It's a Lambo.
I'm just going to repost some of my previous suggestions. Who is going to suggest the chair, which can be said or the thread will get spammed.
The $500 conversion kit on an 04 is probably cheaper than buying a Balboni. Especially if its just for the track. Or he could buy this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallardo-Twin-Turbo-Dallas-Performance-Stage-3-1250-HP-/291881679073?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43f580f8e1:g:pNQAAOSwGXtXgZcH&item=291881679073
Get a manual R8 or Gallardo and do a RWD conversion.
If you want him to just talk aimlessly for an hour he should talk about his pet. I'm yet to meet a pet owner including myself, who isn't able to do that.
With a name like that you need a middlename like Waitforit
Talk slowly, have short breaks and try to engage the listeners. It's basically a test of your sales pitch skills.