or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

I think the joke was lost on them.
I think it depends on the area, jardins etc seem very safe. Completely unrelated I made a great Foo joke in the Toj thread and it got no thumbs, philistines.
Luckily I live somewhere not ruined by people suing each other constantly. If LE actually bothered showing up I would max get a $200 fine and maybe have replace it. More likely would be everyone clapping.The only thing more annoying is people listening to music on speaker.
People drive round in drop top lambos going to malls with mono brand patek etc shops.
Blame the whole Instagram fitness model supplements for everything culture, that has emerged.
The speakerphone part would have been enough for me to throw the phone out the door a yell "here boy, catch!!"
Distorb is to bodies, what foo is to heads
Apple updates saying 1 minute left, for 10 minutes.
I don't wear my watch while traveling in warmer places, which is mostly due to tan lines, as long as you don't wear gold or large branding, you are good to go. When walking around somewhere, I'm not familiar with I carry money, phone, cc, hotel key. Spare CC etc. is back at the hotel.
self drivers