or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

I remembered the numbers wrong, my bad.They own 30+ billion dollars worth of direct investments.
It's not undervalued it's grossly overvalued, BUT the UK has an extremely liberal policy towards UHNWI, who hide their money in the UK, which has become the new Switzerland.30+% of the property value of London is owned by the Qatari royal family, their holdings include the Olympic City, Harrods, The Shard etc. etc.
It also kills the city, London in England in United Kingdom in Europe, is black and dead at night because all of the homes are empty, so you can sustain restaurants, shops, buss routes etc. etc..The Battersea Powerstation development (stage 1) in London was largely sold to foreign investors, from Malaysia and Singapore (where the developer is from and they have a sales pavilion as well), the homes start at £800,000 for a studio, so it's essentially it's going to be an...
This is a very good reason why.http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/davehillblog/2015/mar/07/can-foreign-property-investment-work-for-london-instead-of-against-itIt's not just foreigners, it's the whole 2. 3. Home problem, which drives 1. Home buyers out.
Like we do here, you have to registered to an address via the civil registry. The concept was specifically setup to combat homes sitting empty. The government will also force you to take a tenant if you don't obey the law.You can see on the electric, water etc. bill if there's anyone living in a home.
The shoe you posted looks like a Stan Smith.
Do you need a shovel or can you dig with your hands
The bottom one is about $30k.
I'm talking about London.