or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

The Reebok CF shoes have some ugly ass designs as well.
Okay I just gathered it was viberg from the mail, I can't remember my password so couldn't look it up in my phone.
The marktt send out an email about they are doing a viberg sample sale.
You should check out leather projects on nansensgade, ørstedparken a street over is known as the homo park, so don't be surprised if you see some action in the bushes while walking through at night. Nørrebro has always been where the immigrants stay (right from the industrial revolution) and it has a lot of social issues, but it also has alot of artists and young people, so its an eclectic mix, it also has some great shops and restaurants (Jægersborggade, blågårdsplads,...
I want one saying "my breakfast is you dinner".
Facts I laugh you straight in the face.Google it, there's plenty of links, being a little intolerant is still being intolerant, I only discovered at 25 or something, that I in fact was intolerant. I'm also allergic to apples, but I'm going to die if I eat one, so there's various levels of being allergic.I think the issue here is that society has imprinted on all of us, that you should 0,5L of milk everyday, which most people actually shouldn't, so if you want to blame...
+ 50 = 62.189
Jet is jet, but research show that humans are infact not made to digest milk after infancy, much like cats, dogs etc.
Haven't been able to load the forum today until now.
The other way round Jet, humans are much like other mammals not build to congest dairy post infancy.