or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean, it hasn't happened. It must be atleast 10 years since I read on a car site, that British guy with a German vw show plate on his VW had abused thrown at him. He was told to piss of back to Lithuania etc. eventhough he had British plates on his car as well.
Some models sit on sale and hit outlets, so they have come down indirectly. I have bought 2 pairs recently for $90-120.
I'm willing to be he doesn't even know who the mayor of his town is.
Fire hydrants in art galleries. I have to see that.
There are often issues internally in the immigrant community. There are plenty of stories about extortion etc. so lets see if its actually racism or... Also chavs big surprise.
Istanbul airport has just been attacked and the attack is apparently ongoing.
@Fuuma @itsstillmatt
Oh where have I heard of this concept before......
No one wants an actual lefty, hasn't Venezuela taught anyone anything? He didn't perform well under the election and the party believes he was actually in the opposing side. So they want him out and someone new and more charismatic in.
The only time I have two hands on the wheel is when speeding through a roundabout or on a curvy on the on ramp. The rest of the time one hand is resting on the knob and the other on the gearshift.