or Connect

Posts by Find Finn

My dog is lying on the living room floor trying to sound as impatient as he possibly can.
That isn't even bad hooliganism in EE.You should watch football factory international.
Ruby star is a redish pink. The ultraviolet in Stockholm (which is in Sweden) just for some reason looks like its pink.
Ruby star red is a 964 color. There is a riveria blue on mobile at almost €300k
No clue but I was originally hoping it was ruby star red.Like this one.
Ultraviolet gt3 rs for sale http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=224521911&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=20100&makeModelVariant1.modelId=21&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=GT3+RS&pageNumber=3&akamai-feo=off
I can see with the current exchange rate it's "only" 33k. Every household that has children get registret gets up to $418-672 every quarter. Pending on age of the child and income to help with the added costs of having children (diapers, food, childcare etc. etc.).
Damn lefties. The big story here is a Syrian with 20 kids and 3 wife's, who "can't" work and has been granted family reunification with 17 of them and 1 wife. This will cost the taxpayers 45k a year alone in child benefits.
Dat Spinneybeck leather.
They are like $200.