or Connect

Posts by BrettChaotix

Quote: Originally Posted by splattered I'd grab this off you so fast if it weren't for the 30" sleeve length... What do these look like worn? I'm curious to see if the sleeves would actually be a non issue for me or not. The sleeves are meant to bunch a bit at the wrists and elbows so expect them to be a few inches longer than your normal jacket. It should look something like this: http://lookbook.nu/look/142581-Canadian-Funeral
Those designers are hard to come by here, but the jackets sell in abundance on StyleZeitgeist and SuperFuture.
a friend came through big time - got my tix!
The first trailer for Human Centipede is now available on YouTube
check your PMs man, I sent you something about this yesterday!
I have a large I might be willing to part with, but not as cheap as $90! PM me if interested.
payment sent, sold to me :-)
oops, you are correct. fixed!
I was one of the first people to buy this hoodie when it came out just over a year ago and I've loved it ever since. However I was apparently too dense to notice it sneak it's way into my dryer when I was drying towels on "high" and I shrunk it waaaay to small to fit me anymore. Make no mistake, I'm not selling this hoodie because I want to, I'm selling it because it's just too damn small for me now and if I can come across another L/XL, I'll buy it in a...
Quote: Originally Posted by chez_dre Does not fit slimmer than measured. Body length, not sure what that is. It hits right around under the belt line and I am 5'11". You measured from the top of collar to bottom, he's asking for the measurement from bottom of collar (from the back) to bottom of jacket. I'm ballparking somewhere around 25-26 inches? It's a great jacket at a great price, but I'm 6'3 so if it's hitting just below the belt for...