or Connect

Posts by BrettChaotix

I'm actually surprised KBW hasn't replied by now, he is a very active member of the forum. Last Activity: August 17th, 2010 09:23 AM
reposting the drivers license photo from a new host, in case the original goes down: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...yanjthomas.jpg Has anyone found him on Facebook yet? I can't check from work because we block the site. If you can find his facebook and get a few people to become his friends, you will have access to his closest personal contacts.
BUMP! nice price drops and updated list
BUMP - take $5 off all listed prices. Bigger discounts if you buy multiple items.
Dior 19cm "Made In Japan" are superior quality to APC. Does it justify the retail price being double what APCs are? That is up for debate. The cut/fit is your opinion to decide.
gorgeous boots, I hate your tiny feet.
I'll try tonight, but i'm a 31 waist and it fits fine.
another bump - take $5 off all listed prices. Bigger discounts available for multiple items.
Amazing shipping speed, package just arrived this morning. We're talking from Italy to Baltimore, ordered July 8th-arrived July 12th, and that includes a weekend. Outstanding service!
I just bought a Rick sweater for $160 that probably would have cost $700 at NY store.