or Connect

Posts by BrettChaotix

Hi all, This probably could go in SW&D or MC but I figured that this group is bit more savvy when it comes to tailoring and alterations on things other than jeans so I'd like to ask for some advice... I'm interested in having a pair of tall leather boots altered. In particular, I'd like to add a side-zipper. These are not the boots I have, not the style but it just gives you a basic idea of what I had in...
I grabbed the same jacket, size large and love it. For those that missed the Gilt sale, this is a great deal! FYI - large fits me perfectly. I'm 6'3 with a size 40(US) chest
I recently abandoned my HTC Hero (running Froyo2.2 Cyanogen) for the EVO, which is also running a custom ROM 2.2 ROM built off of stock 2.2 rather than Cyanogen, which doesn't support 4G or HDMI out yet. The EVO is one of the greatest things I've ever owned and destroys my friends iPhone4 in everything except video-chat because there is nothing in the android world as nice as Face Time until Google releases mobile video Gchat (I'm in Baltimore where 4G is available) Just...
I'm actually surprised KBW hasn't replied by now, he is a very active member of the forum. Last Activity: August 17th, 2010 09:23 AM
BUMP! nice price drops and updated list
BUMP - take $5 off all listed prices. Bigger discounts if you buy multiple items.
Dior 19cm "Made In Japan" are superior quality to APC. Does it justify the retail price being double what APCs are? That is up for debate. The cut/fit is your opinion to decide.
gorgeous boots, I hate your tiny feet.
I'll try tonight, but i'm a 31 waist and it fits fine.
another bump - take $5 off all listed prices. Bigger discounts available for multiple items.