or Connect

Posts by BrettChaotix

Quote: Originally Posted by rellison Hey. I hate to be a dick, but your description says "never worn," and there's a picture of you wearing it, so...just sayin. Not a dick, just a foot-in-mouth kinda guy who didn't read the OP very well. "Picture borrowed from lmaozedong showing same jacket"
If you can get the l/s tee in large I would be interested in a proxy.
I had a great exchange with altemp His price was fair and included shipping from Canada. He shipped right away and the item arrived very quickly!
Quote: Originally Posted by chomeo i have the funds and would snap this up in a heartbeat if it was a medium. baller jacket!!! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=201525
Purchased BNWT, wore it twice and it just wasn't working out so it's back up for sale. It's a very cool piece, with a false-layer that makes it look like a black tank top underneath a wide-neck longsleeve. This is a size 4 and fits like a true US large. p2p is approx 20" Length can vary because the raw edges can curl, roughly 28" Sleeves are typical extra-long Julius sleeves but since they are raw edges you could always cut them shorter. $200 shipped in the USA....
I think this just came back up for sale on SuFu if anyone is interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Great price. I was hoping this was going to be the sleeveless trench they did a while back. So buy it and have the sleeves removed :-)
Quote: Originally Posted by cjl2g you know that the intarsia and the high collar are completely different jackets, just an f.y.i. I'm afraid this is incorrect. Intarsia is the cut of the jacket, available in both high collar and moto collar as well as several variations of leather and color.
whoops, shows how often I've been checking in lately... Mods, my apologies. Please move if you can.
If you've got a pair, please PM me. I might take a pair of MII but not for the same price of course.