or Connect

Posts by BrettChaotix

how can the stooges not be sold yet???
All prices include shipping within the states, international buyers pay for the extra shipping costs. I will split paypal fees 50/50 with buyers, I'm also open to trades :-) Dior (Hedi-era) "Endless" t-shirt Made In Italy, size XL but fits more like a medium tag included, worn a few times, softest DH tshirt I've owned condition 8/10 asking $125 --> NOW $115 pic1 pic2 pic3 Julius "shredded" longsleeve aw08, size3 (fits like a large with really long...
I've heard rumor that Bergdorf Goodwill is back, selling under a new username and probably IP address. He scammed a bunch of people back in 2007/2008 so be careful guys.
Forum rules: you must post asking prices.
At that price point you are either going to get factory fashion (H&M, AA, UA, etc...) that will fall apart after 1 season, or your better bet is to find something nicer on sale used on the buy/sell threads or eBay. For example, I've seen jackets from the following go for $150-$200: Rick Owens (the DRKSHDW denim jackets usually but occasionally a cotton jacket) Ann D (some of the older bombers/jackets are going for $200) W&H TOJ Black Scissors Nice...
Quote: Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon imo, no need for drastic nuke-soak cuz Pima denim will eventually stretch out, anyay. initial 1-hr warm soak will suffice... also, periodic warm-soaking to temper/stabilize the fabric & thread will consequently add to jeans life span. thanks for the feedback, I was a little nervous about an immediate hot-soak because while the waist is not too tight, the thighs are pretty tight. When I was in...
quick question, also x-posted in "ask a question, get an answer" The Skull SJB666P are partially sanforized with an estimating .5" shrink expected. So, should these be hot soaked when first purchased or hold off until some initial stretching has occurred? http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...mart&Itemid=28
quick question, also x-posted in "I have a jean..." The Skull SJB666P are partially sanforized with an estimating .5" shrink expected. So, should these be hot soaked when first purchased or hold off until some initial stretching has occurred?
Per forum rules, you need to post prices on ALL items, including interest-checks.
Just FYI, they are "Dior Homme" not "Christian Dior" There is a brand difference and believe me, Dior Homme is much more respected