or Connect

Posts by BrettChaotix

yowza! It's rare to see something so nice on SF That price is very fair!
I've completed an excellent transaction with larssss He was a very fair seller and shipping was extremely fast.
Very nice! You might want to consider moving this thread from the Streetwear & Denim section and place it in the Men's Clothing section, which caters to more formal attire. This will probably sell in 2 minutes!
Is the scuba color as green as the photo makes it appear?
Dude, $760 for this jacket is UNREAL! Someone needs to buy!!!
I handled this jacket at Atelier earlier this year (both the leather and waxed cotton versions) and it's beautiful. This price is a steal compared to retail.
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs got the cloak from yjapan? No, from a fellow forum member at StyleZeitgeist. I noticed it seemed to be a bit snug in his WAYWT photo and asked if he would consider selling it to me :-)
two items arrived yesterday... First needs little introduction - I've been searching for the elbow-strap blazer for a long time. This very well might be the last Large being sold for a long time. Second - a pair of Carol Christian Poell side-zip boots from "Safe" (2007). The are a little more green/little less black than expected so I'm considering having them dyed black but the scarring and leather work in incredible so I'm hesitant.
Geez, I rarely post in SW&D anymore but holy fuck this is a stupid thread.... OP, here is why you are being ridiculed, especially with that $4,000 bag, $1000 wallet analogy from page 2. It's one thing to want something expensive because of what it is... someone who appreciates fine leather work will drop $3-4k on a MA+ bag, or $2500 on Guidi boots or upwards of $8k on a CCP leather jacket because they appreciate the beauty and quality of the product. They acknowledge and...
PRICE DROPS! Also open to trades/offers!