or Connect

Posts by ampersand

nothing sucks more than these posts that do not contain basic information like size in the title.
I got this tie. Brand new off an Ebay guy. http://sdrv.ms/WQLCty Notice part of the area where it is sewn is a bit loose. Seems like it could deteriorate eventually. I waited too long to return it due to crazy work hours. Was wondering if anyone thought if I might ask a tailor or someone to "strengthen" it before it might unravel at some point. Any thoughts? thx
4 pairs of Incotex pants - new, unhemmed with tags/labels cut out (to prevent resale). These were bought from other members. Basically, I bought 10-15 pairs of Incotex pairs over the last year from other people and these are either duplicate colors or don't fit as perfectly as other pairs (my odd body measurements... lol). #1 - EU46 - SOLD Color: Green (sort of a subtle Tanish-Green. It's a pretty nice color, not an obnoxious bold green). Fabric: 75% cotton, 21%...
need more 32 waist benjamin trousers. navy pls.
width? also, btw you really should put it against a white background, not some brown table top.
sorry to pollute your thread but: i am looking for a 38S rlpl, oxxford suit for a wedding this summer. nice gen plaid or some kind of windowpane/herringbone pattern would be ideal. no weird colors pls (green on purple, etc.). any available msg me.
width on tom ford?
lovely patterns
having trouble sending PM for some reason. my sleeve is 23" cant shorten this further. cancel bid. sry, i didnt read the post clearly.
seems like an unusual case. i have made 3 orders (no prior experience with MT) in the last 2 months. everything has gone smoothly. they also made an adjustment based on email request to an order that was already placed for me. they responded within 6 hours and the shirt still got to me on time (about a week ago).i think MT is quite good, though I wish the discounts for styleforum members were a little more clear.i give MT 2 thumbs up, but like anything some tweaks...