or Connect

Posts by Todd V

Just don't hold your pants that way.
Very nice ties for sale. Either new and perfect or lightly worn, as marked. Non-smoking home. Have to clear out the closet for more ties! Prices include shipping in CONUS. Deals for multiple orders. From Left to Right: 1. Epaulet New York - vibrant purple silk knit, Italy. 59.5" x 2.75" NEVER WORN $20 2. Brooks Brothers, light blue silk regimental, 59" x 3.25", a few tiny spots, barely visible, $15, worn maybe 10 times 3. Ben Silver, purple wool with green...
Nice jacket! What was the Bernard model?
I go the same size in inca and rain. With a chukka, I'd probably use sock thickness to take up any sloppiness.
Nice boots. Who made them?
I think it is a high premium. If it takes 50% extra to get the shoe made, it should be exactly what was ordered. If there is confusion about colors, namely that the discussion was about *shades* of brown, then I get it. If that particular batch of brown was more cuero than usual, ok. If the makers exact color name was specified but the wrong material was used, then the buyer should not be blamed for this when paying a 50% premium.
Thanks for the insight, Mike! How have folks styled the heavy tweeds in terms of pocket choice? Would Foggy Bog read something like this?
Is anyone ordering a heavy tweed Southwick jacket? If so, which fabric and why? Need some inspiration here.
Wait, what kind of car am I driving?
I would get in on that.