or Connect

Posts by hha3838

Hi, I've bought 4 watchstraps from Hughes as well as an IPhone cover and watchstrap for a friend. The quality has been truly excellent and Hughes is a pleasure to deal with. I'm based in Singapore so it's obviously easier for me to meet up, discuss specs and take delivery etc I just met him last Wed to pick up my alligator strap for a vintage Zenith. Fyi, Hughes was down with severe food poisoning in Feb and had to be hospitalised briefly. He will be in Hong Kong all of...
Great seller, great merchandise and really prompt shipping!
Great-looking pair of shoes. You should edit the "Will Ship To" portion in the post as you aren't providing international shipping. All the best with the sale!
Just got an alligator watch strap, hand-made and stitched from Hughes. Colour is a dark espresso brown or T Moro. It's great quality, miles ahead of the Hadley Roma genuine alligator strap I got a few weeks earlier. Adds a real extra dimension to my watch! There's some pictures of the strap on Hughes' Tumblr account so you can have a look, it's darker than what shows in the pix fyi. Hughes is a great guy to deal with and I'm planning a navy blue alligator strap next...
Absolutely agree!I bought some items from Fstyles previously, great seller and excellent quality merchandise:)
I just received a Vass pair from Tombrone this week- great seller, speedy delivery and really solid quality shoes! Thanks Tom!
Just got my EGs for RLPL from Malford of London- topnotch stuff from a great SF seller!
A great experience with Stephen (Malford of London)- got a pair of Cheaney Imperials in olive most recently (and other stuff as well over the past few months)- shoes are top quality and solidly built. Stephen is a pleasure to deal with, speedy shipping from UK, and a great selection of quality merchandise!
Some really excellent stuff here- wish the Loro Piana trousers were in my size
Just got my Pickett wallet last week- speedy delivery, solid quality and a great seller, thanks!